Barbers (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Get my hair trimmed up at a barbers on Purcell Avenue for a fiver.
Foreign blokes run it but its good as you don't get all that talking like some barbers, just do the job and in and out in no time.Where do others go on here ?

torchomatic

Foreigner? Coming over here demanding to know what love is.

Sick Boy

Get mine cut in a place across the road in Hove - they spend an hour cutting it for £12 - bargain!

Monners

When a ,mate of mine goes to the barbers the first (and only) thing he says is "Short back and sides and silence please". Seems to get the message across quite well.

bringbackrattles

In the 70's going to the barbers on a Saturday seemed a trendy thing to do.Jacksons in the city centre was always packed,and there was a popular Sweeny Todd's on Gosford Green not far from the ground too. But finding out what something for the weekend meant it became clear as to why the barber only said that to older blokes !

wingy

I find it therapeutic when the scissors start lopping off my Barnet
Like a massage it nearly sends me too sleep, that's generally I'm knackered on a Friday night from doing 55 hrs by then
I reckon another year or two and I won't need to go
From then it will be DIY
Buzzzzzzz!

bringbackrattles

I find it therapeutic when the scissors start lopping off my Barnet
Like a massage it nearly sends me too sleep, that's generally I'm knackered on a Friday night from doing 55 hrs by then
I reckon another year or two and I won't need to go
From then it will be DIY
Buzzzzzzz!
I'm like that too I get tired and could nod off quite easily. My sister used to cut my late fathers hair and he'd end up fast asleep in his chair so I'm following on from him !

Users who are viewing this thread