Match Thread Barnet - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 7th Oct (2 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyone got a safe link? All my usual sites are either showing Robbie Fowler being interviewed about Liverpool or Wales v Georgia.

Even links that directly say "Barnet v Coventry" are showing Wales!

dongonzalos

Quality from Jones and Evans.
Stuff like that is the only way we will score.
If it's the same as this with 15 to go I would love to see Ponti get a chance.

jackdg

I'd toy with bringing Vincenti on if we are staying with this tactic...

If this is the plan why not start Vincenti and being DKE on after an hour rather than the other way round?

skybluepm2

I just hope we get to half time at 0-0 so we can regroup. Take Biapoo off for starters. Dreadful half from him.

Esoterica

Why not change now then esoterica? Why would Robins wait?
Because it's worked for him a few times already this season I guess. The formation and personal work well when a game is stretched. I really don't like it this gamble of trying to win games in 1 half though - would prefer a 4-3-3 with Kelly, Doyle, Vincenti away from home with McNulty and Jones either side of Biamou.

curly_tom

I have found a link form Reddit but it's so bad, just stops every 2 seconds, if you have a decent internet speed you might be able to watch it

Sky Blue Dal

We are playing real scrappy football. We have no innovation at all.

I am afraid the way its looking they going to squeeze a goal in before half time.

Nonleagueherewecome

Finally showing the right game here!: Sky Sports Football Live Stream | Sky Sports Football

It's alright lads, they were waiting for me to be able to watch before they turned it on :cigar:

In all seriousness, we are a second half team and I wouldn't panic yet. Utterly shite first halves have formed the foundation of many of our wins this season.

Users who are viewing this thread