Jim - 6
Joe Cole - 6
Kent - 7
Arma - 7

Subs:
Murph - 5
Lamieras - 3
Tudgay - 5

Probably being harsh but the majority of the markdowns were because of the second half. If the ratings were based on the first 30 mins there would have been a lots of 7s, 8s and 9s.

stupot07

Can't see him playing Cole at all. He's saving him for big games.

PUSB

Personally I think he will play as we haven't got a mid week game inbetween.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluecam

not far off, I would change RCC to a 5 at best. I thought tudguy was playing walking football like the guys at half time! Having said that it slowed the game down which was needed for us at that stage. TM got the subs wrong I agree

Yeah, RCC wasn't at his best. I gave him a 6 because I thought he made decent saves esp one from a cross where he clawed it out. I think he and the defence have been told to play out from the back so I don't blame him too much for the silly stuff.

PUSB

shmmeee

can we really stomach another Worcester???? I feckin cant and the buggers never forget Sutton either.

we need to win against Cobblers or their jumped up little shits will be taking the piss

Couldn't give less of a fuck. If they want to take the piss when next season we'll be Championship and they'll be run by Paul Appleton that's their lookout.

I'd happily lose this game to win the one after it.

shmmeee

Personally I think he will play as we haven't got a mid week game inbetween.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I imagine it's the days after a game that's the issue at that age (what am I saying, he's 6 months younger than me!).

Sbarcher

In twos, he only scores in twos, he only scores in twos ......

stupot07

Must say Mogga got his subs wrong today. It was a tad too early to make a double substitution, and he chose the wrong personal, we completely lost our shape again until he took Kent off and replaced him with Tudguy.

stevefloyd

Seems we miss Reda a lot having numerous clean sheets before his injury now shipping goals but at least we are scoring more than the other teams..nbot easy being a Cov fan at times :)

Need to win on Saturday a little run in the cup will swell our transfer funds and hopefully get us a new CB in, don't think we can change too many players because don't we have to field a 'strong' team as per cup rules?

SlowerThanPlatt

Just watched the highlights. What the hell is Phillips doing? Shouldn't that be a straight red for a diliberate handball? Didn't even get a yellow?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just watched the highlights. What the hell is Phillips doing? Shouldn't that be a straight red for a diliberate handball? Didn't even get a yellow?
No its only a red card if you stop a goalscoring opportunity with your hand, should have probably been a yellow though.

Not sure what Phillips is doing, very angry about it tbh after doing the same a few weeks early.

SlowerThanPlatt

Not a relevant thread for this but according to the CT (I know...) Mowbray wants Reading defender Jake Cooper on loan. 20 year old 6"4. I guess this would mean Phillips out the team, Ricketts right back and Martin/Cooper/new CB.

Users who are viewing this thread