Beavon Agrees New Deal! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
We really missed him when he didn't play last season, even without scoring had a habit to influence the game still.

Strangely him and tudgay worked well, always talking and planning so hopefully he will slot in with the other experience and help the younger players.

smileycov

Facebook User
this is great news, i like him and i believe the players coming in will shine under his influence andset up play. Can not wait until the season actually starts.
haven't said that for a few years!!!!

Rich

giphy.gif

NortonSkyBlue

Good news, Mark Robins is definitely selling the club to the players, just wish Sisu would sell now lol
I am in agreement about this being good news and wishing that the owners would leave but at the same time I must acknowledge that something has changed to the positive and if the owners are staying then I prefer this version to previous incarnations.

Adge

Wanted him to stay so that's positive and didn't really give a rats ass about the rest. Will be useful this season and if he got 10 goals would be a good contribution.

NortonSkyBlue

That's three goals next season covered then, but he will run around a lot to keep you happy
Stuart Beavon is an enabler, he brings others into the game. So yes I believe it is a good decision for him and us.
Cedric Rousell to Robbie Keane, Robert Rosario to Mick Quinn. Goalscorer required or to reveal themselves at league 2 level within the current squad.

Terry Gibson's perm

Stuart Beavon is an enabler, he brings others into the game. So yes I believe it is a good decision for him and us.
Cedric Rousell to Robbie Keane, Robert Rosario to Mick Quinn. Goalscorer required or to reveal themselves at league 2 level within the current squad.

That where I see the problem we are more likely to get two Robert Rosario types than a rr and mick quinn

steve82

Good stuff, I like him and what he offers. He's proven and experienced and another who's seen a promotion out of league two so it's good news that puts end to the doubt.

His experience can be excellent in a young selection of strikers and excellent to pass on to Biamou to develop his game as a target man type.

Just Turnbull now... if we do lose just Bigi, Turnbull and George for 500k I'll be happy with the losses so far this season of the players who could of left for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Beavon is a positive, experienced and good player as well as hard worker. Has experienced promotion a couple of times so knows what it takes.

steve82

Looks like it's been well received judging by this so far.... yet only a few weeks back there were some quite critical of his game, injuries and lack of goals.

Funny old game!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samo

4 ahead of Ponticelli now with one more to come in we are told. He'll surely be off right?

Mcbean

I would like to join in with the general gladhanding - excellent news - will take a beer in reward - hardworker and in this league will do even better against the lumps of coal that will make up the back four in most L2 teams

Nick

Administrator
I think that leaves potential leavers as:

Turnbull
Harries
Stevenson
Willis

RCC hasn't been seen or mentioned much has he?

Users who are viewing this thread