Behind closed doors (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmmeee

Ricoh Arena officials say the council indicated there was a “very real possibility” of the local authority issuing a prohibition notice which would have meant CCFC playing in an empty stadium.

Would anyone notice?

Also:

The action resulted in the Ricoh Arena taking over command and control of the stewarding during City matches

Is this why the stewards are extra cunty recently?

The Reverend Skyblue

Bastard council.
mind you this would help the sanity of a lot of our fans and hence help many enjoy a Saturday afternoon again.
Can you imagine it, not having to watch our appalling shower of pig manure try and play footie, bloody heaven for a lot of people

torchomatic

Charlie Rich's beat single IMHO.

On topic: Council are cunts shock.

bradwellskyblues

i think its pretty obvious we have telegraph pro wasps ccc and observer pro ccfc sisu the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. Last night my 3 friends average age 75 one a retired head master the other 2 retired businessmen i myself found it quite amusing but i suppose the stewards were only following orders.What is however worrying is the complete breakdown of the relationship between all parties it does not bode well for the future

Cavan O'Doherty

NortonSkyBlue

i think its pretty obvious we have telegraph pro wasps ccc and observer pro ccfc sisu the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. Last night my 3 friends average age 75 one a retired head master the other 2 retired businessmen i myself found it quite amusing but i suppose the stewards were only following orders.What is however worrying is the complete breakdown of the relationship between all parties it does not bode well for the future
Flippantly I could say "what future?" but the thing is the owners have alienated any trace of goodwill from anybody that has dealings with them.
I don't for a moment believe that the telegraph is pro Wasps but I do believe the council are itching to twist the knife and through the health and safety laws they found a reason.
More to come over the next few months no doubt.

shmmeee

Charlie Rich's beat single IMHO.

On topic: Council are cunts shock.

Just to play up to my rep:

You mean the council, West Midlands Police, West Midlands Ambulance Service and Ricoh staff are cunts. ;)

Edit: in all seriousness, the safety advisory group have been cunts since the Ricoh opened.

Bugsy

Think this calls for a joint Protest aimed at the council and sisu and any other c**t trying there hardest to kill off our club...PUSB

sick to the back teeth of hearing depressing shit about our plight and never ending bad news....CTID

ccfc92

Steady!

chiefdave

They aren't counting the Wembley celebration are they? That would be ridiculous. What action was taken when people were on the pitch protesting against SISU after that charity game when we were in Northampton?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I wish they'd locked us out last night against Southend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread