Ben Turner's dig at Sisu (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

"Everything seems great here off the field and on top of that the squad is looking really good. I think it was time to move on"

Turner's way of saying I left because Sisu are fu**in our club up and Cardiff's owners have a clue on how to run a football club :claping hands:

shmmeee

Wow this forum would keep psychology students busy for months. Nothing here but your own bias. Every new player at every club says virtually the same thing. In fact I bet McDonald says it about us.

SkyBlueScottie

"Everything seems great here"

because a pro footballer would really investigate potential new bosses in such an in depth way, has he forgotten only a few months previously they were being chased by the Inland Revenue.

Yes they have a new owner and they may have turned the corner but I think the OP is just putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 9.

torchomatic

SISU are responsible for unrest in the Middle East too apparently. If you look them up,on Companies House you'll notice that Gaddafi is one of their directors.

Nick

Administrator
Everything seems great means he has just got a wedge of cash, ordered a new car and upped his ratings on fifa by moving teams!

singers_pore

When was the last time you heard a player make a comment about the off the field situation in connection with his move?

I agree with marcusp that this seems to be Ben's comparison of the off the field situations at Cov vs Cardiff.

wingy

Whatever hes said its ashame hes not going to develope further with us ,he took some stick while he was learning but he looked great last year.keep the kids coming through1

Henchman66

Sisu back gaddifi,they are responsible for global warming and instigated the English riots get em out/ bloody mad posts from some people

CARDIFF CITY FC

I just seen the interview with him on Cardiff City Player and to me, he either looks pissed off that he's at Cardiff or very emotional.:pointlaugh:

Lawnmower

I just seen the interview with him on Cardiff City Player and to me, he either looks pissed off that he's at Cardiff or very emotional.:pointlaugh:

I thought he was trying to look hard. ;)

Maybe he was pissed off that he wasn't going to Birmingham City.

Just hope he stays fit for us now.

Thats me done on here for a bit.

Thanks for the welcome Coventry fans. Looking forward to coming to your ground later in the season, one of the better trips. Hope things turn around for you quickly.

As we've been saying for 30 years... 'Keep The Faith'. :D

Users who are viewing this thread