Best price for MW3?? (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Any ideas on where to get a cheap (er) copy of MW3 next month?? i dont want to pay £45 from Play!!

rob9872

Steal one?

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Wait one month and get it for £30. Personally I'll be waiting until after Christmas when I'll probably be able to get it for £20.

Marty

Tesco's will have it cheap. £25ish, think i may book a day off to play it.

Sky Blue Luke

Tesco's will have it cheap. £25ish, think i may book a day off to play it.

yeah, the last few years the supermarkets have had it in for a great price. There is a little risk of stock, but you should be fine :)

kdrinkell

I've gone for the hardened version which isn't cheap but looks a top game...gotta be better than black plops

gouldberg

The hardened version actually appears to be a good deal if you're a fan of the DLC. On Black Ops I purchased 2 of the map packs which turned my £40 game into a £68 game so as long as MW3 releases 3 map packs you actually make a saving. Plus the extra camo and other benefits seem tempting.

Not 100% sure on how much cash I'll have come November but if I have enough to splash £70 on the game I'll very probably get the hardened edition.

Covstu

there will be map packs out within months which is a shame as thats what the game will be built up for and just to rip off multiplayer players. I am glad they have some original characters in the game also as the previous two storylines have been good!

Marty

Sadly it looks like the supermarkets won't be having it cheap this year.

Tesco/Asda is £39.90, Sainsburys are £40, haven't heard the price from morrisons yet.

I'm getting the game and controller from Gamestation for £75.

gouldberg

A heads up for those thinking of a last minute Hardened Edition buy. Amazon, Tesco, Game, Asda and Gamestop have all sold out on both Xbox and PS3. The only places I've found it for PS3 are Shopto and Zavvi (where I ordered mine from). Xbox I can't find anywhere. Places that still have it have also hiked the prices to £85 which to me means there's no more after these last few.

£85 still seems a good deal though as the regular game is £40, Elite membership is about £30 for a year and I'm expecting 3/4 map-packs which will add another £40 on the price (taking everything over £100. If you're a multiplayer person and you like the additional features a last minute Hardened search could be worth it.

kdrinkell

Sadly it looks like the supermarkets won't be having it cheap this year.

Tesco/Asda is £39.90, Sainsburys are £40, haven't heard the price from morrisons yet.

I'm getting the game and controller from Gamestation for £75.

I bought the Black Ops controller and it was slimmer than the normal one...was fecking crap,hope the mw3 one is better

Marty

I bought the Black Ops controller and it was slimmer than the normal one...was fecking crap,hope the mw3 one is better

It looks like the MW3 controller is just the regular edition one with a different design on it. If it feels weird i'll just take it back and get a regualr one :p

ajsccfc

Just remembered that MW2 was £50, that was ridiculous. At least the price is a more sensible £40ish now. Not bothering with it this time personally though, the fantastically movie-style campaign mode sounds fun but that's only about 10% of the value of the entire game as it's more aimed at online players (most of whom make me want to kill them and myself)

Marty

Tescos had it for £25 if you brought some microsoft points for £17, basically getting 2 DLC map packs for the price of just the game :D

Users who are viewing this thread