Best thing you ever got for Christmas (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ahhh the old not bothering ruse, beware stupot, it's great until they have nothing to unwrap Christmas morning
I told my missus that I hadn't a clue what to get her, so I told her to buy what she wanted and I'd pay for it. Fair do's, she bought herself a nice handbag for £35 but insisted that I wrap it for Christmas Day! "Why?" I asked, "You know what I've got you!" "But I want something from you to open!" was her reply. Women eh? Bloody love 'em! :)

bringbackrattles

I told my missus that I hadn't a clue what to get her, so I told her to buy what she wanted and I'd pay for it. Fair do's, she bought herself a nice handbag for £35 but insisted that I wrap it for Christmas Day! "Why?" I asked, "You know what I've got you!" "But I want something from you to open!" was her reply. Women eh? Bloody love 'em! :)
When I was with my ex missus once for her birthday I treated her to a weekend in Blackpool. I enjoyed it loads of food and drink. But when we got back because she'd over indulged she blamed me for spending too much on her and that was why she felt unwell. Ungrateful or what !

torchomatic

A Tensai two-track tape recorder, Christmas 1980.

%2524%2528KGrHqEOKiUE1yWZG4QCBNj8w8cPOg%257E%257E_12.JPG

Built in rhythm machine too. Me and my mate recorded loads of stuff on this until the mid 80s when we got a TEAC 4-track.

skybluedan

I popped in the office today and someone had left me a present , so I opened it and I think it could be my best present ever, It's a self stirring cup. Yes a self stirring cup I'm amazed

Edit. I really would like to get one of them commode chair things but the Mrs is having none of it

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I bought a left handed mug off a bloke in the market once. It had the handle on the left. Really clever idea I thought. And to prove that they are real, here's a picture of one..................
41+JspNCBQL.jpg

RegTheDonk

Money has always been a bit tight for us, so maybe thats why me and the wife are like big kids and always make sure we save up so we can splash out a bit at christmas. Not just for the kids/grandkids, we always made an effort to get each other something decent or out of the ordinary. Bit nerdy but I love this years'....
trek-comm.jpg
...anyone who takes the piss, be careful. I want a phaser next year.

Users who are viewing this thread