Beta testing fifa15? (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

Hi guys
Had an email from easports giving me an invite to test fifa15 online seasons starting on the 21st August anybody have any idea what this is ?bit confused as the game don't come out till end of September

leachy19

EA probably want people to test fifa 15 before they release it. There really good at getting feedback from the community and then ignoring it completely.

cornoccfc

Hi guys
Had an email from easports giving me an invite to test fifa15 online seasons starting on the 21st August anybody have any idea what this is ?bit confused as the game don't come out till end of September

They do it every season, testing elements of the game 'in-house' before release.

You should jump at the chance if you can make it!

skybluedan

Just played my first game online on fifa 15 having problems with finding the normal camera setting for the game seems different gone through them all as well, the shooting is always different but think this time it's a lot different had a go with Real Madrid ronaldo snot as fast and him and bale have lost that rocket shot,Rodriguez is quality
looked at the city team have been set with miller and tudguy up front burge in goal

Users who are viewing this thread