Beth Tweedle would ya ????? (1 Viewer)

Would Ya???

• Total voters

westendunited

Even though she looks like she could eat an apple through a tennis racket I would

smileycov

Facebook User
My God No!!! lol

In same token Charlotte Jackson, something about her - lush

Rich

Keep my nob away from those teeth and put a bag on her head. Body is obviously amazing.

amysancetta460.jpg

Ian Lucas

Facebook User
You guys really are sad and pathetic. Have you got nothing better to do? Think how you would feel if someone posted this stuff about your sister. Grow up!

Disorganised1

FFS ~ how old are we ?

westendunited

Mr Lucas and Mr disorganised apologies if you are offended by our somewhat futile immature posts however there is a solution.....bore off

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My old dad used to say to me, "Son, you don't look at the mantlepiece when your poking the fire do you?"

So, would I?
At my age and health it's more a question of COULD I?!! :D

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Ian Lucas

Facebook User
The solution, Westendunited, is for real men to stand up and expect the silly little boys among us to show women a little bit of respect.

Grendel

The solution, Westendunited, is for real men to stand up and expect the silly little boys among us to show women a little bit of respect.

Well said. This sort of thing is pathetic and a disgrace frankly. Why is it still on here?

Grendel

We could also turn the question around. Would Beth Tweddle give any of you even a second glance?

I don't suppose she's into 50 stone acne ridden keyboard warriors with single digit IQ's.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Grendel

I know nothing about gymnastics but watched her performance to get her medal and also saw her parents interviewed looking as proud as punch.

People on this forum seem to get so upset when the "thorn issue" is discussed but do not have any issues with sexist trash like this. It's threads like this that should be locked down.

westendunited

FFS I started this thread never meant to upset anyone was just a bit of a laugh I apologise to Beth her parents and to you the politically correct brigade. Didn't realize there were feminists amongst us. Since I realized it had upset certain quarters I and those involved left it alone but some of you keep bringing it up and moaning like a bunch of derricks. Sorry ok lets end it there xxxx

Rich

Scroob your link quite clearly shows that you don't have to watch what you're writing online as you will get away with a joke.

To the rest of you that are complaining about this thread. I suggest you grow up a little! Blokes talk about women as sexual objects and believe it or not, women do the reverse. It's part of human nature.

If you think this is bad you want to check this forum:- http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=215865

Ian Lucas I expect to see you joining that site just to complain in the near future!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
To the rest of you that are complaining about this thread. I suggest you grow up a little! Blokes talk about women as sexual objects and believe it or not, women do the reverse. It's part of human nature..................

At last! Someone with a bit of normality and sense. I can't believe the crap some politically correct people on here are saying. Bloody hell, if they want to see offensive jokes, they should look at Sikipedia! They'd curl and and die!!

LIGHTEN UP!!!!!

Rich

Oh and Ian, turning up the bottom of your jeans and wearing a full rimmed hat is not cool. Bradley Wiggins may be your idol, but you would do well to take after him and get on your bike.

westendunited

Thanks for the support lads at least there are some proper lads on here. I only signed up last week and that was my first thread!!! Judging by the initial response was very nearly the last. Now I know we as a football club don't have the coolest of supporters on the whole but fook me the reaction of certain derricks on here even had me questioning my future loyalty as a sky blue !!!! Once again thanks Rich and Otis. Mr Lucas get a life lighten up or is it just coz you have some dodgy gnashers of your own ?????

Last edited:

Marty

[video=youtube;CcnMDM5wA7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcnMDM5wA7k[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread