Beyonce (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else listened to the radio today? All raving about her new song and the clip has a variant of the N word and it is pro black.

I know rappers use it ie Kanye West. Surely if they blast it out on the radio all day, people will say it more?

Malaka

Beyonce' Hottest woman on the planet. Is the song not a Black Panther/power anthem?

Nick

Administrator
Beyonce' Hottest woman on the planet. Is the song not a Black Panther/power anthem?

Yeah, all day on the radio it's been saying it is black power, followed by a clip chosen because of an N word.

I'm no prude, but daytime radio?

ajsccfc

I remember an Usher song that had the word shit, Radio 1 would play that during the day completely uncensored. I swear I was the only person who noticed.

Beyoncé can use whatever word she wants, although you'd expect a radio edit.

ajsccfc

Had similar in Italy, early morning radio was playing an English language dance song that was just pure filth. Saying that, they had Italian songs with sex groans going on too so maybe they just don't care.

Nick

Administrator
I don't get how they can play it, but then do things about Racism. They keep going on about it being pro black as if it is some sort of reason to air it.

I have no issue with the N word in music, just found it strange they played it on daytime radio.

Users who are viewing this thread