Biased reporting (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

so many reports on how Watford were unlucky

Yes it was an open game, and yes they ad 3 or 4 very good chances

But - what about 2 disallowed goals - both tight
and also 3 crossbars

Yes , I think Watford should have scored a couple, but in the same breath we should have scored a couple more

A much better performance, and for once an enjoyable afternoon at the Ricoh

Nick

Administrator
I have started to get used to the biased reporting now, most of it comes from the "Midlands" type programs like the news and late kick off.

If it isn't Leicester or forest they don't usually want to know.

sky_blue_up_north

We deserved to win make no mistake. Like you said Watford had chance, but the two disallowed goals from JuxBox were a joke. Best two footballing performances this season have both come under Thorn, Burnley away second half and Saturday at the Ricoh

InterSkyBlues

Totally agree, Watford missed some sitters and for 20 minutes after the break we were awful, but overall we deserved that.

I too left on a cloud of happiness and was very very impressed with the Sky Blues today. MOTM was between Jukebox (who came on and was immense), Bell and Marlon. The latter is so so impressive always!

Eastwood can go now I think. Theres nothing there unfortunately, so much talent but so little belief or passion.

Looking forward to the next game now more than at any other point in the season.

Coventry La La La

The BBC has give us biased reports/reviews since the dawn of time... Starting to get sick off the BBC it's as if its run entirly by Leicester fans. :mad:

SkyBlue_Am

I have noticed over the years when Coventry City are doing well the coverage goes quiet we barely got a mention when we were in playoffs this season and that was through gritted teeth on the Football League Show but as soon as the negatives happen they are all too quick to keep on mentioning it...We need more coventry city fans in the media channels however our last attempt of richard keys did not go to plan lol

Users who are viewing this thread