Big announcement tomorrow - Ricoh Arena (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Strangely the Ricoh Arena has tweeted a big announcement tomorrow during the 1st half of today's game...

pusbccfc

Be a concert or something.

pusbccfc

If it is renamed JLR Arena, I bet many will take a while calling it that. I think it will always be known as the Ricoh to me.

James Smith

If it is renamed JLR Arena, I bet many will take a while calling it that. I think it will always be known as the Ricoh to me.

I still know the Reebok stadium is in Bolton and the McAlpine is in Huddersfield. No idea what they're called now though, I think it's a beer at one of them.

Covfather

It will be another concert announcement, "More top acts are expected to be announced in the coming weeks by the Coventry venue's management" - this was after the Rihanna announcement...Stone Roses?

wingy

There's got to be a serious chance of it being JLR after the huge Investment into this City announced yesterday.
Coventry is getting back into Car manufacturing.

Hobo

We had David Bowie but now Mystic Meg has agreed to step in. Get your free Mystic Meg Wasps flag with every seat.

mechaishida

Oh well that's a big announcement isn't it, Jesus...MTV coming to town. Great stuff, let's have a dance to mindless pap. :facepalm:

Captain Dart

There's got to be a serious chance of it being JLR after the huge Investment into this City announced yesterday.
Coventry is getting back into Car manufacturing.

JLR stadium!

BTW is it the council that is subsidising the MTV tickets?

The deal is for 3 years. I see they are keeping the spend details under wraps.

When is Simon making a FOI request to get the numbers. :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread