Big Brother (1 Viewer)

Bluegirl

Any BB fans on here?
Im an addict....went to an eviction last year.
Its people watching to the enth degree imo
BG :)

Nick

Administrator
In the last few years I have watched but to be honest this year I have seen about 5 minutes of it. Really not interested! :)

Bluegirl

Thats ok...just as long as if one or two of us start chatting about it you dont pop up with a 'what a load of tosh' comment, which happens on another site I use and drives me nuts (coz they obviously havent watched it)
I'll just sit here patiently til another fan comes along (I know, I know...I may have a long wait) :(:)

Bunnykins

Must Admit I'm Not into it. I only Catch Glimpses if my Daughtersgot it on. I Can't Really see The point of the Programme.

Bluegirl

Totally agree with you
Unfortunately you see a lot like her round the town centre on a Saturday.
She's up for eviction this week, dont think she'll go though

lew

hope she does, im considering going for an audition next year lol. give cov a good name :D well better after her performance

Bunnykins

I'm Sure you'd be alot Better. She seems To having lots of tantrums lately. Her Mum say's she's acting out of Character, :rolleyes:Well I guess she would ;)

Bluegirl

It must be hard watching one of your kids on there.....it can be really hard for them sometimes.
Mind you, the conversation they were having on the live streaming last night, Bex will be hoping her mum wasnt watching I think! :eek:

Nick

Administrator
It must be hard watching one of your kids on there.....it can be really hard for them sometimes.
Mind you, the conversation they were having on the live streaming last night, Bex will be hoping her mum wasnt watching I think! :eek:

I can't believe you actually sit and watch the Live version where most of it is blanked out anyway?

Bluegirl

It isnt at the time I watch it (around 11pm)
I tune in when I go to bed....I start nodding off within about five minutes lol
Yep Im an addict I dont mind admitting it. I enjoy psycho-analysing the housemates :)

Bunnykins

When I Do Catch Bits of it a night. It's So Frustrating :? as there's no Sound So you Don't know whats going on Anyway. What's that all About.

Bluegirl

They do it if there is music or the housemates are singing...before the watershed they also block the sound if they are swearing

Bunnykins

There are Rumours That The Blind Guy may go Through. Is it Sympathy That no-one Votes him out Becouse he is Blind?

lew

mikey is the only 1 in the house i dont like, the rest of em are quite decent, i rekon they will get rid of mikey and lisa so that it is all young fun ones in there.

Bunnykins

its awful they have a blind person there at all

I Don't know about this one. As If They Did'nt allow Blind/Disabled in There They may be accused of Being Biased.

But ...............is it Fair one The other Housemates To have To Show him around look after him And Keep a Eye out For him?

It is more Stress on Them Surely.

Bunnykins

It Seems To Be going that way Don't i. He's not been up for nomination yet has he?

Users who are viewing this thread