Big Oops (1 Viewer)

Rich

Nick when are you changing servers mate? We just had a big oops, need to get this swapped over asap or we'll get a rep like GMK :facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
It just got upgraded, I made another post but I forgot to post a warning and was out so couldn't get on to do it! :(

Nick

Administrator
Yep, should be now and a bit faster too! Might not be able to tell at the minute but when it is busy you will :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Nick: Something else I've noticed. When we write out a reasonably longish post, (like this one!), for some reason the end word of a line (usually the first line) gets repeated? I thought I was going nuts and kept trying to edit a "ghost" repeated word! Not a big problem, but I've noticed this with a few peoples posts.

rob9872

Fk it I'm off to GMK :D

rob9872

... and the crowd cheer :(

Rich

I just spent at least 30 seconds loading this thread. Don't know if it's the site or m connection here?

Nick

Administrator
It seems ok now? I am still doing stuff in the background to get the server up to date etc so give it chance :) There are a few backups happening and updates happening now so it will be quiet for match day. *fingers crossed*

Disorganised1

:claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: Hooray

Rich

Nick

Is there anyway that you can fix it so we can paste things in without getting all the info about the font?

Users who are viewing this thread