BIG Sam Ordered to win in style (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Sam-Allardyce_2506970.jpg
Rovers' new owners expect to be entertained

Sam Allardyce has been informed by Blackburn's new owners that he is expected to entertain from now on.
Rovers were acquired by the Rao family last week, with a £46million takeover seeing them take the reins at Ewood Park.
The Indian consortium, who run poultry firm Venky's, have ambitious plans for the club and hope to make their mark as soon as possible.
They intend to have Blackburn competing in the upper reaches of the Premier League before too long and are keen to see an instant return on their investment.
It will, however, not be enough to just pick up points on a regular basis, with it important that style is added to the substance.

Vital

Venky's company chairwoman Anuradha Desai has made that clear to Allardyce,
spacer.gif
with Rovers now working to a new remit.
"We should go up in the rankings but playing well is not just about winning. The way we play is vital," she said.
"I am going to speak to the manager soon and tell him the fans' opinions are very important."
While Allardyce will not welcome the interference in his tactical decisions, he will be pleased to hear that money will be made available in January.
Desai has revealed that Venky's will be backing their manager when the transfer window re-opens, giving Rovers the opportunity to bolster their ranks ahead of a charge up the standings in the second half of the season.
She said: "New players will be arriving. Money will be available. We are not a selling club now."

6 Generations

I cannot see 'Big Sam' being dictated to for long and, although he is a fairly good motivator and a good chap, i can't remember any of his teams playing anything but effective football, except at Newcastle, where fan influence dictated that he was not given enough time.

KFC Blackburn anyone?

PUSB

Coventry La La La

I cannot see 'Big Sam' being dictated to for long and, although he is a fairly good motivator and a good chap, i can't remember any of his teams playing anything but effective football, except at Newcastle, where fan influence dictated that he was not given enough time.

KFC Blackburn anyone?

PUSB

Big Sam,s methods might not be great on the eye but it is effective if the new owners want to see attractive football so much they should just get a new manager...

Users who are viewing this thread