"Big" Signing Rumour (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Another one in and another one out I bet.

The in will be an assistant manager, the out will be one of our best players.

Suddenly what seems to be quite a decent day transfer wise puts us back to square one. :D

ccfc92

8a1bf34b300ef2f2c098f6cd4c7ae303.png

He's confirmed it is was Cov Tel are reporting.

Rodders1

It's subliminal messaging. Putting his tweet through my special GilbTrans 2000 software package the message actually says:

Buy My Book. Buy My Book. Available On Amazon. And Local Bookstores. Buy My Book. #buymybook
FFS if I'd written a book like his I'd be banging on about it. It's a good read and he's not going to write it and then not advertise it.

Why are there so many posters on here who put him down? He's highlighting the plight of the club.

Love reading all the keyboard warriors on here who bleet and moan - but effectively have done fuck all in comparison.

As for the big signing, let's wait and see - I'm not getting my hopes up. But I'm optimistic that we have a manager now who knows what he needs and can get his 1st choice transfers.

Neil

Do you think the guy on Facebook saw some tweet and tried to make out he knew stuff! So he at to come back with yeah that's the news!!
Guess he knew sod all really !

Anyway still been a good day

ccfc92

Do you think the guy on Facebook saw some tweet and tried to make out he knew stuff! So he at to come back with yeah that's the news!!
Guess he knew sod all really !

Anyway still been a good day

Maybe. It was posted on Facebook an hour before Gilbert started putting up pics of Robbie Keane though to be fair.

eastwoodsdustman

FFS if I'd written a book like his I'd be banging on about it. It's a good read and he's not going to write it and then not advertise it.

Why are there so many posters on here who put him down? He's highlighting the plight of the club.

Love reading all the keyboard warriors on here who bleet and moan - but effectively have done fuck all in comparison.

As for the big signing, let's wait and see - I'm not getting my hopes up. But I'm optimistic that we have a manager now who knows what he needs and can get his 1st choice transfers.

People put him down because A, he used post on here stirring up shit as usual and then disappeared when a few questioned him about the stuff he wrote, B, his 'I'm from Canley' stuff and C, He's not as good at his job as the bloke he replaced was.

rob9872

Yeah playing tomorrow up front with Dion. Huckerby on the bench.

covcity4life

Nugent is a fine addition. This is even better than when we signed keane.

I just hope real madrid dont come in for nugent now before he makes an impact for cov

What a day

Moff

Fucking hell, are you really bigging Gilbert up for doing his job? You do know he is paid to be a journalist, although he is pretty shit at it, both him and Les Reid. I mean occasionally he may even write a piece on CCFC in between the mind numbing shit of five things we now know about...

Rodders1

Fucking hell, are you really bigging Gilbert up for doing his job? You do know he is paid to be a journalist, although he is pretty shit at it, both him and Les Reid. I mean occasionally he may even write a piece on CCFC in between the mind numbing shit of five things we now know about...
I'm not bigging him up. However, What's the problem with him being paid? You want him to do it for free?

I've read his book and am completely impartial- thought it was good.

I'm bored or reading people slag him off - he's surely helping the cause?

Are Gilbert and Reid really that bad or am I easily pleased?

Last edited:

pastythegreat

Hi Simon! We're sorry that you write shit articles for a shit rag, but don't get arsey with us

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Rodders1

Hi Simon! We're sorry that you write shit articles for a shit rag, but don't get arsey with us

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Let's hope Simon and others in the media are reading this and see how much the sky blue fans appreciate the coverage they are giving us.

Users who are viewing this thread