"Big" Signing Rumour (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

What the actual fuck is that about then? Going on like it was some incredible big signing and it's not even a player. Dickhead

Yeah, what a cringeworthy post. Tried to brush past it with a 'happy new year lol' kind of message after it was announced it was an assistant manager instead of the amazing player he'd promised a mere hour earlier.

That Facebook group is full of dumb fuckers who can barely string a sentence together anyway, I never pay any attention to what's said usually because it's pie in the sky bullshit which ends up having no substance. Glad that isn't the case on here the majority of the time.

robbiekeane

Yeah, what a cringeworthy post. Tried to brush past it with a 'happy new year lol' kind of message after it was announced it was an assistant manager instead of the amazing player he'd promised a mere hour earlier.

That Facebook group is full of dumb fuckers who can barely string a sentence together anyway, I never pay any attention to what's said usually because it's pie in the sky bullshit which ends up having no substance. Glad that isn't the case on here the majority of the time.
I joined it for a live stream of the game once that some American journalist was filming...had to leave it after a few days just because I could take cope with the idiots

pastythegreat

Let's hope Simon and others in the media are reading this and see how much the sky blue fans appreciate the coverage they are giving us.
Hopefully, at least then they might realise we don't appreciate his click bate trash and constant putting down of the club and bigging up of wasps, and employ some decent (no agenda) journalists!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

rob9872

Shes a dumb shit who says evil things to piss ppl off and cater to the were pc gone mad crowd

An obnoxious irritating bitch but certainly not dumb imo. Knows exactly what she is doing.

covcity4life

An obnoxious irritating bitch but certainly not dumb imo. Knows exactly what she is doing.

Yeh true but it only works because dumber people like to hear it. She wnata to be the.most hated women in britain because her bank balance goes up

Moff

I'm not bigging him up. However, What's the problem with him being paid? You want him to do it for free?

I've read his book and am completely impartial- thought it was good.

I'm bored or reading people slag him off - he's surely helping the cause?

Are Gilbert and Reid really that bad or am I easily pleased?

I wasn't saying he should work for free Rodders, its just you compared people on this site to the work Gilbert has done. Its his job, he gets paid to do it. If they paid me I would do it as well, as it would be my career/livelihood. I think there are better journalists out there who could do a better job on putting the pressure on SISU.

I am also impartial, its just I think both Gilbert and Reid are poor journalists. I don't think you disagreeing makes you easily pleased, it would be a really dull world if we all thought the same.

Buster

We're all experts on journalism, yet I bet not many of us could write a column.
Lots go on about his clickbate, nobody mentions our own top man , lol
Guess we can't see the wood for the trees

W

westcountry_skyblue

Newcastle apparently after Callum Wilson this transfer window,How much are we on for if he goes?

Astute

Yeah. Like the time she was being interviewed when she started having a go at people who name their children after place names. The interviewer then asked her why she called one of her children India.....:smuggrin:

chiefdave

FFS if I'd written a book like his I'd be banging on about it. It's a good read and he's not going to write it and then not advertise it.

Why are there so many posters on here who put him down? He's highlighting the plight of the club.
The thing that first put peoples backs up was that when he used to post on here regularly any talk of the CT being in league with the council or Wasps and he'd make out it was tin foil hat territory. Of course later on at a council ethics hearing it turned out the CT had done a deal with CCC to suppress the bail out story to allow it to pass through without question. This may very well have ultimately led to Wasps getting hold of the stadium. As if that wasn't bad enough neither Simon or the CT have every addressed what was revealed in that meeting.

He then pissed people off with the way he announced his book, making out it was a huge CCFC story to get people watching his announcement. Not to mention, from what has been posted on here, the fact checking in the book isn't exactly what you'd call top notch. Similar to the Keane stuff today.

Anyone who disagrees with him on twitter gets at best a sarcastic response, at worst abuse. He even went back years through one chaps twitter account until he found a dodgy tweet and then said he was going to send it to his employer!
Lots go on about his clickbate, nobody mentions our own top man , lol
Slade?

SkyBlueScottie

FFS, it's clickbait. You can moan all you like about it but that's how Trinity Mirror want it run. Please note, I'm not in any way defending Gilbert, as I very much had the same issues mentioned here. The best way around it, was to stop following him on Twitter along with the telegraph account. In today's world I have miseed any news ref CCFC, I was fully aware of the rumours about signings coming in. There are plenty of other sources in the world for CCFC stuff without having to follow them. Hit em where it hurts, don't click the articles, then sit back and enjoy your life ( as much as CCFC will allow you to enjoy life)

chiefdave

FFS, it's clickbait. You can moan all you like about it but that's how Trinity Mirror want it run.
Indeed they do and the documents that show that policy are available online yet the CT deny that's what they do.
Please note, I'm not in any way defending Gilbert, as I very much had the same issues mentioned here. The best way around it, was to stop following him on Twitter along with the telegraph account.
That's what I do. The CT articles are either things they've totally made up or are hours, if not days, behind here. You're not going to miss any news if you keep an eye on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread