Bigi Back? (1 Viewer)

Next season, Bailey will be gone and Sheffers and Thomas will likely follow, so we need more midfield options. Apparently, Gael Bigirimana is getting fustrated at his lack of 1st team time and is considering going out on loan next season to aid his development He said when he left that Coventry was still his home and the he would play for the sky blues again one day. So with the speed, agility and attacking style he brings, would you have him back? I defo would. He's worked on his shooting (thats obvious after the Wigan goal) and he's matured and developed his skills at the toon, so having him here next season would boost our chances of promotion

PVA

Gael Bigirimana is getting fustrated at his lack of 1st team time

I doubt this very much.

He was a 17/18 year old who played a bit part in a relegated Championship team. I am sure he knew he wasn't going to feature much in the first team.

If anything, I'd say he would be pretty happy with how many appearances he's racked up in his first season.

Nonleagueherewecome

I predicted this two days ago in my "Takeover Dream Team". It was tongue in cheek!

Yorkshire SB

Where have you heard that!? I'd imagine this season has surpassed his wildest expectations. If anything he'll make a move to a championship side, having raised his profile a lot this season. Not to mention the improvement he will have made over the past 12 months will mean that if he is to continue his development he will need to be playing above League 1.

japandy

He is too good for ths league so therefore would be rubbish. If Messi was playing for Burton he would be very ineffective. Maybe that is why half our team aren't any good?? They are premier players?

Ccfcisparks

He is too good for ths league so therefore would be rubbish. If Messi was playing for Burton he would be very ineffective. Maybe that is why half our team aren't any good?? They are premier players?

That post was so wrong on so many ways.

procdoc

If he goes out on loan next season I imagine it will be to a French first division club so he can bring back some new signings for Newcastle when he returns ;)

Sick Boy

This idea was being bandied about on here earlier this season.

Users who are viewing this thread