Bit confused (1 Viewer)

covboy9

Doug king owns cov but I’m not sure how rich he is?

Ashley owns cbs for 17mill

Ashley’s intentions are unknown

Both I presume want the club to do well

Ashley could make a quick 8mill by selling to king

All very very strange but I’m struggling to see any negatives, I know as a disaster club previously it could all go wrong

But a positive new owner and a landlord that will profit from team doing well should be win win

The worry is king will be a bastard like sisu and was only interested in stadium and land?

Did I miss anything? All a bit bizarre

The world of business hey

Kingokings204

I don’t think King has the money. He is small fry really. Ashley holds the cards as far as I can see

shepardo01

King does not own CCFC... there is a deal effectively done, but not sanctioned by (or possibly even put before) the EFL.

Nuskyblue

Does anyone think Simon Jordans comment today are noteworthy or a load of bull?

The ones about CCCs desire to redevelop the aren complex (I think he mentioned housing and something else?) and literally move the stadium?

As an addendum, surely moving a stadium would be more costly than building a new one?

David O'Day

Does anyone think Simon Jordans comment today are noteworthy or a load of bull?

The ones about CCCs desire to redevelop the aren complex (I think he mentioned housing and something else?) and literally move the stadium?

As an addendum, surely moving a stadium would be more costly than building a new one?
that is bollocks

CDK

It is a stake in the club he's bought and from what I've read he has given SISU what they wanted money back wise and city in the black,no stadium ,who knows what next.After all the years of sisu you kinda expect the worse.

Users who are viewing this thread