Bit of a long shot, but........... (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Does anyone know if any of the eateries at the Ricoh Arena Shopping Complex allows pets inside? Me and the missus are coming up next week and will have a small dog with us. We're meeting my son who has suggested we go for a coffee and a bite to eat, and as he lives nearby, we thought it would be an ideal place to go. If not, are there any other places in the area which will do breakfasts and also allow a small pet?
Thanks.

Otis

Does anyone know if any of the eateries at the Ricoh Arena Shopping Complex allows pets inside? Me and the missus are coming up next week and will have a small dog with us. We're meeting my son who has suggested we go for a coffee and a bite to eat, and as he lives nearby, we thought it would be an ideal place to go. If not, are there any other places in the area which will do breakfasts and also allow a small pet?
Thanks.
I am interested to know too, Houch.

We have just acquired a puppy and are oblivious pretty much to anywhere where they allow dogs.

Only two I know of as a fact in Coventry are the Greyhound up at Sutton Stop and Urban Coffee Company, Fargo Village.

Neither are at the Ricoh though obviously. I would doubt it to be honest. Can't see anywhere there allowing dogs.

chiefdave

For a country that is supposedly full of dog lovers you'll find a lot of places don't allow dogs. Go to mainland Europe and there are far fewer restrictions.

Can't think of any chain places who will let you in, unless they have outside seating. Best bet is generally pubs or non-chain cafes / coffee shops.

Would be really useful if a site like trip advisor added a filter to search by dog friendly.

Nick

Administrator
Go to the hare and hounds or somewhere, always dogs in there.

Country pubs are the best bet

olderskyblue

Thanks.

As he was playing the big tease and not letting me know, I had starting compiling an A-Z list of all breeds.

I had got as far as Chihuahua, so cheers.

You would have got there soon Otis. Just be grateful it's not called "the whippet"

olderskyblue

Yep. May write to them and ask them to change the name to the Afghan.
That's probably a good idea, especially if your puppy is an Afghan....

Houchens Head

IMG_1440.jpg
Thanks.

As he was playing the big tease and not letting me know, I had starting compiling an A-Z list of all breeds.

I had got as far as Chihuahua, so cheers.
That's exactly what I have Otis - a Chihuahua!

Last edited:

Grendel

The unicorn does in the bar area and that is a Hungry Horse so it may be worth checking if the one near the Ricoh does as well,

The Almanack in kenilworth is great. An upmarket bistro bar that charges well over £4 a pint and let's dogs sit on the seats in the bar.

Rainbow as well.

Houchens Head

Looks like the start of a good thread! C'mon, let's see pics of your pooches!

Nick

Administrator
The unicorn does in the bar area and that is a Hungry Horse so it may be worth checking if the one near the Ricoh does as well,

The Almanack in kenilworth is great. An upmarket bistro bar that charges well over £4 a pint and let's dogs sit on the seats in the bar.

Rainbow as well.
Don't think they do in bull and anchor

Users who are viewing this thread