Bit of fight and passion (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Good to see loads More second balls being won and challenges.

A Lot of defending from the front and chasing things down.

Goes a long way and you can see fans appreciate it!

covcity4life

Yeh agree. Its what fans expect minimum
Bigi started poor but much improved 2nd half and injury time he waa winning headers and sliding into win tackles. Lets hope all of them keep this mentality now

Nick

Administrator
Reilly was flying into tackles as well.

I thought Rawson dealt with their 9 well, but I don't know how he gets away with ripping the shirt of their strikers back every time.

D

Deleted member 4439

Yeh agree. Its what fans expect minimum
Bigi started poor but much improved 2nd half and injury time he waa winning headers and sliding into win tackles. Lets hope all of them keep this mentality now

Couldn't understand why Robins left him on: left the midfield wide open. Shouldn't start on Saturday.

mds

Just hope for more of the same Saturday, it felt good to watch them getting stuck in and playing with a bit of passion.

pastythegreat

Reid was on fire tonight. Had their RB in his pocket from the 1st attack we had.
And that goal!! Gazza vs Scotland eat your heart out!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Ibby

Coventry's first win in seven games leaves them still with a very slim chance of beating the drop, still 14 points adrift of safety but with only another 21 to play for.

And although it might not be long before relegation to League Two is confirmed, it might at least not now happen before City walk out at Wembley on Sunday week

Evo1883

Thought the lads gave it a good go tonight , glad to win a game of football again

Otis

Thought the lads gave it a good go tonight , glad to win a game of football again
I had a feeling in my bones that we would win tonight. Told my mum and dad and my daughter and anyone else who would listen.

Got a bit nervous when they pulled the goal back, but overall we thoroughly deserved to win.

Paul Anthony

It's about bloody time some of them showed a bit of passion. If they'd shown a bit of fight, got in and battled earlier in the season, we might have still had a chance.

With that said, it is nice to get the win. I honestly expected the seemingly inevitable when they scored. Makes a change to see us hold on. Makes a change to score 2 in a league game as well. I guess goals really are like buses....

pastythegreat

I had a feeling in my bones that we would win tonight. Told my mum and dad and my daughter and anyone else who would listen.

Got a bit nervous when they pulled the goal back, but overall we thoroughly deserved to win.
I even went as far as putting us in my bet!
£85 and bloody Millwall let me down

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread