BK here's one you might find interesting (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

That's Really Interesting. I can Definately See A man on Horse back in The image. Well , When I say horseback I can't see The Horse but the man is sitting in a Riding position Definately.

What Do you Think About it?

Yes I like This one.

I'll put it on a Investigation Site That I go on and Let you know what Reaction it Gets.:D

Bluegirl

It seems quite credible to me...although again, the cynic in me says it could be doctored...I'll be interested to see what the conclusions are once its analysed (which its bound to be)
Historic sites and battlefields, in particular, do have many recorded 'sightings' of ghosts....I wonder perhaps if its like a video recording....images imprinted on time that replay over and over again.
BG

Bunnykins

Yes I Believe That is what it is. I Tried To Explain this To Someone on The I.C forum. This was my Reply on there.....................

The Spirit Is The Soul That live's on After you've passed over.

A Ghost is a Image from The past. 'abit like a Video being replayed'. It's The Energy of A person/animal That has passed over.

So you See Images of the past etc.

I've put This info up for you.

http://www.paganspath.com/meta/ghosts.htm

Bunnykins

Someone has put The Same Video up on Most Haunted And There are lots of Responses To it. Check it out. Have you Been on there since it's moved To 'Virgin Media'? It's So Different now from The Old format.

Bluegirl

Someone has put The Same Video up on Most Haunted And There are lots of Responses To it. Check it out. Have you Been on there since it's moved To 'Virgin Media'? It's So Different now from The Old format.
No..not for ages...I'll have a look in a bit...have no idea what my login is though lol

Bunnykins

Some people Can't play That Video They Get a Messege saying...............

"Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory".:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread