Black Friday Deals (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Has anyone seen any decent offers? Found 20% off on a retro clothing website if you use the code BF20 at checkout. It has a decent selection of casuals brands that may be of interest to those looking to relive their youth ;) - http://www.atomretro.com

Nick

Administrator
Haven't even thought about Christmas yet! Might see what's about later, can't be arsed to go and bareknuckle for a flat screen TV I don't even need.

Otis

Nope.

This is the only Black Friday I am interested in.

df6abbd3408e744646e1748262610e00.jpg

Alkhen

if any of you have sprogs who like skylanders (or just want to flip em and make some dollar on ebay)

Game are selling the special Eon Elite Edition figures for £2.99 each they can sell on ebay for £15+ depending on which one

Otis

5TB?

I am getting old. :(

Seems like only yesterday when our IT manager came into my office jumping up and down with joy declaring that we now had a computer that was 16MB.

Nick

Administrator
5TB?

I am getting old. :(

Seems like only yesterday when our IT manager came into my office jumping up and down with joy declaring that we now had a computer that was 16MB.

Yep, with films starting to come out in 4K at 50-70GB more storage is needed :)

Otis

Yep, with films starting to come out in 4K at 50-70GB more storage is needed :)
Films?

Are you talking 'talkies' or the normal everyday black and white silent movies of this current day and age?

Sky_Blue_Daz

TESCO For Black Friday deals and a smack in the jaw

Johnnythespider

I've just been and done the weekly shop in Aldi, it's Black Friday every week in there

Terry Gibson's perm

Didn't need anything so haven't bought anything, we have already bought most of the kids presents and sent them to santa;)

Nick

Administrator
Last year we had Xmas shopping done by October, but haven't started yet. Mainly as we have no idea what to get.

Half the stuff from last year is still upstairs untouched as there was too much, and half the shit gets overlooked for 1 or 2 things anyway.

dutchman

I didn't spot any so-called Black Friday offers of any use to me.

Bought a Coolermaster Hyper 103 from Currys/PC World. It wasn't especially cheap (£19.99) but I saved on postage. Sod's Law it was ready for collection just after I got home from a visit that way.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
We bought a fridge-freezer yesterday from Curry's. Was £419. We got it for £299. Well pleased!

Gazolba

I got the best deal of all. I stayed home and saved all my money. I saved £299 by just not buying a new fridge. My old one works fine even if the light flickers sometimes.

Otis

I got the best deal of all. I stayed home and saved all my money. I saved £299 by just not buying a new fridge. My old one works fine even if the light flickers sometimes.
That's nothing. I saved over £300,000 on not buying a new house.

Users who are viewing this thread