Blackburn gone! (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Well thats another one gone tonight! They had alot of similarities to us this season, a team with dodgy owners and a highly inexperienced manager who was getting alot of flack. I dont think the fans went about it in the right way, understand they are pissed off but no need to stand throwing things at the manager!

Flip side, hats off to Wigan! 6 out of 8 wins now thats a finish to the season!

jabharty

The fans are absolute wankers. Although, If I saw some SISU representatives at a match, I'd throw something at them.

ggrady

They should protest after but going about it the way they did is out of order. Kean has been extremely harshly criticised, when it's the venkys that are the real problem. I will never protest against thorn because none of this is his fault, he didn't even want the job!

Wankers are we? why???? For caring? Dont give it the big 'un if you dont know about the lies we've had off our owners .And Steve Kean is probably one of our owners.
Kean, his agent and Venkys are in it together.

Covstu

no i think Kean is trying to protect his job so getting in with the owners! We have had similar lies given to us by our owners and we have had people having a go at our manager but the end of the day they are managing without the appropriate resources to stay in the league, yes questions around overall ability but Kean has had one arm tied behind his back from the start.

Oh dear, Steve-DrinkDriver-Kean has been filmed calling Sam a ' f##king crook'. I dont condone secret filming but this slime ball has lied and back stabbed his way into Sams job.
We all no he has the same agent who advised Venkys on buying Rovers. The same agent who has half the SKY pundits on his books, this is why the media has lied about the treatment Kean has had from the fans. Since when have Rovers had a hooligan element? Not one fan has been arrested at our protests.
Keans bodyguard is actually his driver.
P.S Phil Jones hates him.

Users who are viewing this thread