Blackpool this weekend (1 Viewer)

oucho

I've done the 92 and have been keeping it updated since then. If Forest Green come up then I will have to visit them but tthat is no hardship as that'd be a City away day anyway and i have family nearby so would make a weekend of it.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

We took a good following if I recall ? I also remember it was a long trek on the coach and boring !
Yes that's how I recall it ( the coach ) must have been on the same coach !!! full of boring old gits . haha

A bit like this from at times . :wacky:

oucho

CJ_covblaze

So have you been to Bournemouth, one of the ones I haven't been to.

Done that one for City. Only had 3 stands at the time. Did it for a neutral game too. Snapped my ACL for a 3rd time that day

CJ_covblaze

oucho

Good work! What did you go to the Turk Telecom for? Bet that one's lively.
Was on holiday with a couple of mates visiting another mate who lives in Istanbul. We were sitting round on the Friday night wondering what to do, then we saw Gala were playing at home and the Turkish mate is a big fan. So we went up to the ground and there was basically a bunch of of season ticket holders who were outside offering up their STs, all in a group, for face value. So we went up to the gate, paid them cash, and they swiped the tickets for us through the barriers. Good game - Emmanuel Eboue played for Gala. I think their old ground was much more intimidating - the new one looks and feels like the Emirates.

CJ_covblaze

Was on holiday with a couple of mates visiting another mate who lives in Istanbul. We were sitting round on the Friday night wondering what to do, then we saw Gala were playing at home and the Turkish mate is a big fan. So we went up to the ground and there was basically a bunch of of season ticket holders who were outside offering up their STs, all in a group, for face value. So we went up to the gate, paid them cash, and they swiped the tickets for us through the barriers. Good game - Emmanuel Eboue played for Gala. I think their old ground was much more intimidating - the new one looks and feels like the Emirates.

Heard that comparison from others. As much as I love a Partisan crowd I'm dreading the Euros if they get it in 2024. Russia will be a walk in the park in comparison.

letsallsingtogether

Just in the pub after the Blackpool demonstration.
All kicked off here fans attacked for going in the ground effigies of the Oystons burnt in the car park planes with banners.
Fair play to the Blackpool and Orient supporters made us feel welcome about 20 city fans here with banners and wearing their colours.
If our fans would have done half of what went on here we would have been crucified.
Only down side they were very quiet outsung by the City 20.PUSB

Steve.B50

That was an experience and shoes how to protest and put pressure on poor owners.
When they had to get police horses to stop fans breaking into main entrance was a bit scary.
March was well organised and peaceful but a little quiet. However at ground it was far from peaceful.

Wel received by both sets of fans and good to see other clubs represented.

letsallsingtogether

That was an experience and shoes how to protest and put pressure on poor owners.
When they had to get police horses to stop fans breaking into main entrance was a bit scary.
March was well organised and peaceful but a little quiet. However at ground it was far from peaceful.

Wel received by both sets of fans and good to see other clubs represented.
TBF of we had some only one of those things we would have been described as the lowest of the low by our own fans.
And our owners would have called for us all to be arrested.

clint van damme

Just in the pub after the Blackpool demonstration.
All kicked off here fans attacked for going in the ground effigies of the Oystons burnt in the car park planes with banners.
Fair play to the Blackpool and Orient supporters made us feel welcome about 20 city fans here with banners and wearing their colours.
If our fans would have done half of what went on here we would have been crucified.
Only down side they were very quiet outsung by the City 20.PUSB

attacked by who LAST?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Bloody he'll! Thought our support was divided.
One of the Blackpool fans told me it all kicked off when one of the oystens was seen laughing at the demo happened to be the same time as a group we're trying to get in. That was it smoke bombs barriers pulled away police horse etc etc. Two or three just managed to get in

Steve.B50

IT was all very intense and long time since I had seen that sort of thing, what shocked me is the lack of publicity it got as thought it would be all over the papers. However, since been told that Oysten threatens the local papers he will withdraw all advertising if they put him in a bad light.

On another note they showed us how to put out a message about bad owners.

Users who are viewing this thread