Blair Adams (1 Viewer)

Has turned into quite a player hasn't he !!!!!!???? My mate saw him this evening in tempin bowling in walsgrave watching the man-u vs Sunderland match and he jumpeded up and celebrated when Sunderland scored.it is nice to see Blair having a good time in coventry just has a bad taste in supporting a club especially a team with such bad fans !!!!!!:confused::thinking about::D Btw still love Blair Adams #pusb

Seaside-Skyblue

Usually a sign of a good defender is that they don't get spoken about much meaning they are doing their job well! He's certainly one of them. Plus he can attack too!

Hobo

Steady player but can still work on his defensive side.

fernandopartridge

Has turned into quite a player hasn't he !!!!!!???? My mate saw him this evening in tempin bowling in walsgrave watching the man-u vs Sunderland match and he jumpeded up and celebrated when Sunderland scored.it is nice to see Blair having a good time in coventry just has a bad taste in supporting a club especially a team with such bad fans !!!!!!:confused::thinking about::D Btw still love Blair Adams #pusb

Cheers mate

woody11462

He's a Sunderland fan, what else is he gonna do when they reach a final. He was on Twitter asking if anywhere had the game on earlier.

pusbccfc

At times his touch is awful, but he tries hard and battles. Really top lad it seems from whenever I've seen him, in real and on social network.

torchomatic

I saw Adam Barton in Leamington yesterday lunchtime.

torchomatic

Sterling Archer

Best Left back we've had since .... have we had a good left back since relegation from the Prem?

I like him, integral part of the team for me.

stupot07

Best Left back we've had since .... have we had a good left back since relegation from the Prem?

I like him, integral part of the team for me.

Yes, Warnock, Van Aarnholt and Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Ashdown1

Great player, haven't seen so much of him this year due to circumstances but was really impressed with him last season.

Sterling Archer

Yes, Warnock, Van Aarnholt and Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

- Completely forgot about Fox, until I dibbled in the other thread. Yes, definitely a better Left Back. How stupid of me.
- If we're speaking in relative terms, Van Aanholt in the Championship was not as good as Adams is, in League One. I also think Van Aanholt was excellent first 203 games before Coleman quite clearly told him to discontinue the exciting attacking overlapping runs he made. As each year goes past, I realise just how terrible Coleman was as a manager.
- Warnock played most of his games, if I remember correctly, in midfield for us when we realised he was better than our actual midfielders. I remember one game he played for us in Centre Mid where he ran the game and was on a level so far above everyone else on the pitch.

I'm still having nightmares of Dean Gordon and Steve Staunton to be fair, so you'll have to forgive the Fox omission.

Users who are viewing this thread