Blaze (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Through to the play off finals after beating Nottingham. Great achievement considering the start to the season.

CJ_covblaze

Spoken with a couple that were there. The boys did every fan in the rink proud tonight. In with a shout next weekend. If you want a cheap weekend go on eBay tomorrow. I'd imagine they'll be a couple of thousand tickets in the Notts blocks on there following tonight's result!

CJ_covblaze

2-1. 5-4 on aggregate.

CJ_covblaze

Belfast I think. Hull have Sheffield.

covtooks

Play excellent over the 2 games if we carry on this form over to next weekend in with a massive shout of winning the whole thing

chiefdave

Spoken with a couple that were there. The boys did every fan in the rink proud tonight. In with a shout next weekend. If you want a cheap weekend go on eBay tomorrow. I'd imagine they'll be a couple of thousand tickets in the Notts blocks on there following tonight's result!

Do they sell all the tickets before they know who's in the final? Seems an odd idea!

Im stoked that we won. This season I've really took the Blaze. Broadened by horizons a bit. Went to my 1st Wasps, Cov RFC and Blaze games. Hoping for a Wawrickshire Bears test too. I couldn't go tonight so im proper happy we won so I can go and see the semi final

CJ_covblaze

Do they sell all the tickets before they know who's in the final? Seems an odd idea!

Yeah. Generally it's a sell out before the end of the regular season. All 10 teams get a certain area. Notts and Sheffield get more than anyone else as they always sell the most. Even Edinburgh bring a load down for the weekend and they never get anywhere near the final 4.

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

Im stoked that we won. This season I've really took the Blaze. Broadened by horizons a bit. Went to my 1st Wasps, Cov RFC and Blaze games. Hoping for a Wawrickshire Bears test too. I couldn't go tonight so im proper happy we won so I can go and see the semi final

It's in Nottingham mate. I think it's a sell out but as I said earlier you'll probably be able to get the weekend tickets dirt cheap now 'Them' are no longer taking part.

Covstu

Always kept on sayng i would go and see a game, but never had done so! Still one for the list.

CCFCKirky

Huge credit to blaze, have had a very difficult season this year but when coach weber came in he completely changed the mentality of the team and turned them into a side that are difficult to beat night in night out. Belfast vs blaze will be a cracking game though!

bigfatronssba

Blaze through to the final. They'll play Sheffield tomorrow afternoon.

Always felt more confident winning by penalties, purely as Stewart is a monster in the net. Hoping for a win tomorrow. Come on you blaze #bleedblue

CCFCKirky

Always felt more confident winning by penalties, purely as Stewart is a monster in the net. Hoping for a win tomorrow. Come on you blaze #bleedblue

I agree, it would complete the amazing turnaround that has been done on Blaze in the second half of the season, well done lads!

I somehow managed to get a ticket tomorrow at the last minute! Honestly cant believe it! Off to Nottingham twice in 2 days! Come on you Blaze!

bigfatronssba

Any chance this is on TV, or failing that will there be commentary on CWR?

I think CWR will be commentating, otherwise they'll always be a dodgy website that its on.

CJ_covblaze

Can't quite believe it. Fitting that Tait gets a goal ten years after the Grand Slam winner.

Ashdown

Looks like it is 4-2 to Cov but with a Sheffield Time out delaying the finish ? Anyone know any more ?

bigfatronssba

Amazing turnaround this season. Well done Blaze.

Ashdown

Superb, Well Done Blaze ! Champions !

Cov Bees are also top of the Elite League after a good start !!!

Users who are viewing this thread