Blues...off the pitch (1 Viewer)

I hear that one of the more 'well known' Blues fans is celebrating his birthday on Saturday, with some interesting characters in tow.

Hold onto your hats, boys and girls......:slap:

canleykid

Great that's just what we need,its games like this that the club should do cheaper tickets for home fans to fill the ground,blues aren't the same as they used to be but there kids who wanabe thugs think nothing of attacking you,I work with a villa lad and he said he got chased last season by a small group of teens and two were carrying knives,so extra layers tomorrow boot boy

Agreed, CK....their youth is very active and contains some right wankers, but their older lads are no less formidable. As you know, we are on friendly terms with their older lads, hence the information, but I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of them.

They claim to have sold 5,500 so far.

You down the Wheatsheaf tonight? If so, I'll give you the details as I know them.

canleykid

I'm taking my lad tonite so best not,I will be about early Sat not sure what time pubs are opening tho I'm sure the police will try n stop early opening

WestEndAgro

I had the misfortune of running into one of Blues more "well known" fans and his mates about three seasons ago, next to the " Gas club".
it wasn't pretty.
Sounds like their may be more of the same !

I was there as well...jesus that was a bad day for us, eh? Some folk took a dent to their reputation that day, as I recall......

Yes, the same frontline as witnessed that day and coming as a group, I hear.

Arrival times are known, but for obvious reasons, no names or further details to be divulged on here. ;)

canleykid

Ha ha I think your right there all be polishing there truncheons ready for this even the horses will have doc martins on

It was better when Cudworth was 'running the show'....he was such a dickhead that it was good sport to give him the runaround.

To be fair to Dave Mapp, he seems a decent bloke...although as OB I wouldn't trust him anymore that Cudworth.....

canleykid

Mappy is ok he's pleasant but he's got a job to do he will no who he wants he will have his wanted posters on his wall in his bedroom next to his police academy dvd film collection

With him and Cudworth last season (as Mapp was completing his YTS training) it was more like Dumber and Dumber rather than Starsky & Hutch.....what a couple of dumbwits!

Nick

Administrator
Are we back in the 80's? :whistle::laugh:

I remember Blues a couple of years ago with loads of 15 year olds marching about with hoodies and scarves covering their faces.

CUS Wyken

All football OB think there far superior then any fan including that new one. Never trust them.

Few left the ground early against Forest and the football police decided to do some bullying. They look for reactions just so they can ban anymore before the euro’s, look at the Derby match, one copper didn’t have his name and number on show and once a fan complains the OB start nicking fella’s for D&D when he only had 1 pint before the game.

rob9872

Zulus v Legion - my god how embarrassing

rob9872

A slightly over-rounded book you'll notice but I'm still alayer of all except the Police :)

canleykid

The police will be doin the same re arrest I bet there be doing a book of 1 to 20 21 to 30 and so on the sly shits so by five pm you will know which coppers were right cos you will either get nicked for breathing or be told its your lucky day

derbyskyblue

Fookin zulu's dont scare me, ive been beaten up by tougher people than them !!!!:D
Seriously tho, this is 2012, not 1976. Time to forget all that bollux lads.

torchomatic

My five-year-old always goes with us, but not on Saturday.

ajsccfc

Is this going to be a load of fat sweaty chavs backing away from each other while daring the other to advance? Lordy.

Users who are viewing this thread