Bobby Gould not happy! (1 Viewer)

Super_Johnny_Gayle

Bobby Gould doing the guest commentary on the radio, saying there’s nothing up front and the forwards are struggling physically and mentally.

He then asks Clive the question, “I want to know who is doing the scouting and signing of players at the club”?

Grendel

Bobby Gould doing the guest commentary on the radio, saying there’s nothing up front and the forwards are struggling physically and mentally.

He then asks Clive the question, “I want to know who is doing the scouting and signing of players at the club”?

Fortunately not the same twat who signed John Gayle for the club.

Super_Johnny_Gayle

John Gayle would look like Lukaku in this league

Nick

Administrator
He should watch us more to see the strikers aren't really the issue, they aren't getting chances.

I'd bet biamous pass completion is better than stokes or Doyle

Grendel

How come people remember Gould buying Howard Gayle, but never mention he also bought the likes of Stuart Pearce, and some of our cup winning team.

It's not Howard Gayle and for every Stuart Pearce there was always a Bamber, Grimes, Allardyce, Jol around the corner.

fatso

Not really, a shot could be from 50 yards. A chance is a one on one
I'd have to respectfully disagree, if you have a shot at goal, surely there's a chance it will go in.
Not every goal comes from a one on one.

Nick

Administrator
I'd have to respectfully disagree, if you have a shot at goal, surely there's a chance it will go in.
Not every goal comes from a one on one.
Not if it's rolling along the floor, I didn't say just one on one I mean clear cut chances.

Grendel

True, and a Oggy, Peak, Kilcline, Gynn, Bennett, Regis etc.

Regis was shite and said until Sillett came he'd almost given up on football. Same for Bennett.

Grendel

He just praised them for the 2nd half performance

No different to this thread

According to the OP he was saying the scouting at the club was not good enough - did he say that?

covcity4life

According to the OP he was saying the scouting at the club was not good enough - did he say that?
Didnt listen much durin game

Tbh if its first time he seen us all season he prob was thinking these new players r shit

He migjt not be a dedicated pundit who does his research but i have no problem with him

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I listened to the 2nd half what on earth was going on, just shouting, loads of clapping over the top & ramblings of "I've nicknamed him DKE!" About a dozen times!

Was it 2-0 in the end as I'm sure there was a game of football going on somewhere behind the noise!

fatso

He also said Doyle was outstanding, he praised DKE and he said we should lock Jody jones in the building till he signs a longer contract.
To be honest, the first half was shit until the last 5 minutes or so, and that's pretty much what the comentry team said, and he did say we were much improved after the break. Is that not how you saw it?

Grendel

He also said Doyle was outstanding, he praised DKE and he said we should lock Jody jones in the building till he signs a longer contract.
To be honest, the first half was shit until the last 5 minutes or so, and that's pretty much what the comentry team said, and he did say we were much improved after the break. Is that not how you saw it?

I'm sure he did think Doyle was outstanding - he probably reminds him of Ashley Grimes

Users who are viewing this thread