Boothroyd Rumours (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter TrevorsathisPeake
  • Start date
T

TrevorsathisPeake

According to Cov Mad,Ken Bates has said that Aidy Boothroyd apparantley wants out.Could this be true?

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyBlueMania

Yeah i hear ken bates is best mates with aidy and every other manager in the football league actually, they're like BFF's, aidy keeps him right up to date on his feelings, love life, work etc. It makes sense that he would be the first person he would tell he wants to leave the club.
And just in case you didn't know, all the chairmen and chief execs send their accounting to Mr Bates to check over to make sure they're doing ok, thats how he knows the intimate details of every clubs financial position.
All chairmen hope that someday, with a bit of hard work and perseverance, they will all end up just like their idol, ken bates, writing in the daily mail because they are just so important and amazing.

(In case you didn't notice, i too think that Master Bates is a total time wasting prick.)

CovInEssex

Exactly how the fine gentleman above me put it. He just wants to cause a stir and get some publicity.

Funny how he 'could' run any club, he wants to try running his own.

redsox

Facebook User
:wave: This puts me at ease, because I can't remember a sensible or worthwhile comment coming from the bearded tit on any subject, least of all football. Aidy hasn't been with us long and I for one would like to see us hold on to a manager for more than a few weeks!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Yeah i hear ken bates is best mates with aidy and every other manager in the football league actually, they're like BFF's, aidy keeps him right up to date on his feelings, love life, work etc. It makes sense that he would be the first person he would tell he wants to leave the club.
And just in case you didn't know, all the chairmen and chief execs send their accounting to Mr Bates to check over to make sure they're doing ok, thats how he knows the intimate details of every clubs financial position.
All chairmen hope that someday, with a bit of hard work and perseverance, they will all end up just like their idol, ken bates, writing in the daily mail because they are just so important and amazing.

(In case you didn't notice, i too think that Master Bates is a total time wasting prick.)

Hehe this made me chuckle. Wasn't he the chairman who put Leeds into admin and then when debts were cleared bought them back against league rules resulting in another points reduction. His analysis of other teams in the Championship is well thought through and practical. "Doncaster and Barnsley - everyone knows everyone wants to play for Leeds in Yorkishire" - Good analysis. Norwich - "A well run club, they'll be there." - So well run they ended up in L1 but obviously not as poorly run as Leeds who took their time getting out of the League and letting Beckford run down his contract missing out on money they could do with.

Boothroyd at fans forum - "I don't want to pat myself on the back too much but I think I'm perfect for this club and I think this club is perfect for me." - Yep sounds like a man who wants out, he must really be missing Colchester.

Maybe Ranson does regret taking over the club because he just hasn't been able to get the fans on side but if Ken Bates says Ranson regrets it then that gives me reassurances that Ranson infact does not regret it. Ranson is a smart businessman and he's implemented a lot of innovations into our club to try to get more revenue in but ultimately we need higher attendances if we want to be a success financially in my opinion.

Summary: Ken Bates is a fat old miserable wanker who should be preparing for league 1 next season instead of thinking he knows everything about everyone in the championship when he clearly doesn't. I don't think the Leeds fans even like him.

wexfordskyblue

Facebook User
I agree with everything said. But i also think AB will try a play football the way it should be played, and RR and the club needs the fans to start coming to games. Where have all does fans gone that were at the chelsea fa cup game. God i wish i lived in the midlands. ;) P.S RR will not stick around if the fans continue to stay away!!!!!!!!!!!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
If you read the news of the world bit on our game today a bit at the end said that Boothroyd has rubbished rumours from Ken Bates that he wants out saying he couldn't be happier with how things are going and Ranson is the most hard working chairman he's worked for...

"The new Sky Blues boss added that everything was set up for a successful season and rubbished claims from Leeds chairman Ken Bates that he is unhappy.
He insisted 'I could not be happier. I've never come across a chairman who works harder than Ray Ranson to bring players in.
Has Ken been on the wine again? That wine in Monaco's fabulous.'" - Score, News of the World.

redsox

Facebook User
Ha ha, I've just read it & whilst I support care in the community in general I demand to know who let the fruitcake out!!!!

redsox

Facebook User
ps I was referring to the KB comments not the AB ones which appeared as I was typing

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Wow!!! I just woke up this morning and read it,true or not,Ken can get a reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gouldberg

Wine in Monaco? Wouldn't suprise me if Mr.Bates had been on something a bit stronger from Amsterdam when he came up with that little story. Nice to see Aidy's quick to rubbish it too :)

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Aidy wouldnt come out and back it would he! PUSB

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Oh bates would you ever fuck off from football and be chairman of a brothel you fat prick you probably fuck that up too ya gimp.

redsox

Facebook User
Succinctly put Irish are you perchance a wordsmith by trade or some kind of poet? :p

Disorganised1

Of course Ken wouldn't be upset by his old mate Geof getting the boot would he ?

By their friends shall ye know them.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
He's full of shit everyone knows that... He just talks out of his ass to get a reaction (much like a journalist version of russel brand) ha !!

Users who are viewing this thread