Bradley Lowery (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

poor little chap now receiving palliative care. So sorry for his family.

Nick

Administrator
Horrible thing for any kid to go with, the only "good" thing is how happy he has been the last few months.

steve82

Very sad, nice to have seen the footballing world unite separate colours and recognise his bravery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's proper shit. He's just a kid.

It's really warming the amount of stuff that has been done for him though, and it shows how much he is being loved.

I don't think anything else I say can really make anything better. It's a really sad time.

Rich

What's even more sad is that he's not the only one.

On here we all know how tough it is for an adult who's not terminal, to be a child or a parent going through this must be torture.

Why has a cure not been found yet?

Rich

Such a shame. I have an OAP family member who's going through the same stages of Cancer and every day you don't know if he's going to make it. Such a horrid disease.

Covstu

Just reading this from his charity page, Such a shame but is now at peace. The little lad managed to achieve something that no one had achieved and pulled all of English football together.

RIP little man.

clint van damme

no more suffering for the poor little fella.
Can't imagine what his family are going through.
RIP Bradley.

Ian1779

The poor boy so sad to see any child go through this.

Feel for his family right now, they must be going through hell.

RIP little one.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Heartbreaking news rip little guy, just saw the tribute vid for him and his bond with defoe had me very tearful condolences to his family and close ones at this very hard time he will not bet forgotten!

Captain Dart

His parents gave him the very best life they could in such unfortunate circumstances, for that they deserve a lot of credit.

W

westcountry_skyblue

When you have kids and want the best for them and the poor little soul gets this disease.
Feel for his family,Shine bright little star!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Such a shame, rest in peace little man

vow

Heartbreaking, v good turn out for the lad at the funeral this morning, most in different footy tops. RIP

Users who are viewing this thread