Brellik and Deuce need your critique (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

Have recorded all the Brellik stuff so far - how do you rate it ? or should i delete

Watched the first Deuce episode mainly cos i like a bit of mature storyline - the sets were good and there is some character building - not sure about the bare knobs - not really required - any other opinions

Otis

Do you mean Rellik? The Beeb show?

I recorded them, but then saw a few poorish reviews, so didn't bother and deleted them. Watched the first 15 mins, but wasn't hooked and that's when I started seeking out reviews.

Grendel

Yes Rellik Ok thanks chap good direction !

Did you get to watch Deuce ?

Rellik is entertaining stuff. It's like Momento - it starts at the end and returns to the beginning. It's pretentious and deliberately very complex but it's very watchable.

Grendel

Momento ? - nice avatar - great album

Thanks - momento is a guy Pearce film about someone solving a crime with zero memory and effectively takes you backwards. This is the same. It is silly but very stylish noir drama - checked review - rotten tomatoes gives 71% its worth watching.

Mcbean

I think the misses might struggle - i am having to council her to continue watching Tin Star - Momento scores 8.5 on imdb

Otis

Thanks - momento is a guy Pearce film about someone solving a crime with zero memory and effectively takes you backwards. This is the same. It is silly but very stylish noir drama - checked review - rotten tomatoes gives 71% its worth watching.
Memento is a great film. Only seen it the once, but loved it.

Grendel

Otis

This series is similar in concept.
Yeah, did gather that. Maybe I should have stuck with it, but I had a bit of a backlog of things to watch and decided to plump for Doctor Foster and Happy Valley instead.

Really enjoying Doctor Foster even though it is quite preposterous at times.

Johnnythespider

I've watched the first 2 Rellik episodes but the Mrs kept going on about Liar so I missed the third one.

Johnnythespider

Yeah, did gather that. Maybe I should have stuck with it, but I had a bit of a backlog of things to watch and decided to plump for Doctor Foster and Happy Valley instead.

Really enjoying Doctor Foster even though it is quite preposterous at times.
I'm finding Dr Foster a bit too preposterous this time

Grendel

Rellik was excellent - the final episode was superb

Users who are viewing this thread