Brentford Match Thread (1 Viewer)

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Looking further ahead likely that one of these will take the THIRD championship relegation spot

Sheff W, Wolves, Blackburn or Barnsley.

You would certainly expect 2 or 3 of those sides to take one of the promotion spots next season

InterSkyBlues

We have been the better side second half. Brentford not that special at all.

One silly goal. We should have won this on this performance.

Pusb

stupot07

We have been the better side this half? Our only chance was a 40 yard speculative daisy cutter from fleck.

InterSkyBlues

Game finished. Not too bad but not so good either. I'm not exiting with thoughts of slitting my sky blue wrists for a change!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Average performance, no width. When the full backs receive the ball they are expected to beat two players an whip the ball in. No proper wide players mean we fail to create 2v1 situations vs the full backs. Also we can't get in behind defences and our full backs don't overlap, none of the midfield 3 are breaking forward

Moussa is wasted on left midfield

stupot07

Average performance, no width. When the full backs receive the ball they are expected to beat two players an whip the ball in. No proper wide players mean we fail to create 2v1 situations vs the full backs. Also we can't get in behind defences and our full backs don't overlap, none of the midfield 3 are breaking forward

Moussa is wasted on left midfield

Bang on......

I'd add to that - the 3 in the centre are too defensively minded, and yes I include fleck in that, he was often the deepest midfielder today and it seem lie that's where he wasn't to play to get time on the ball.

ajsccfc

Their no.9 was a bit of a beast at times, he had Wood's number. Weren't we tenuously linked with him at some point?

Users who are viewing this thread