Brexit/SISU (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Full English and pint for me.

1st time the wife went with me she tried to tell me I wouldn't be able to get a pint that early. Then she tried to tell me I wasn't going to have a pint. We ordered our breakfasts and then ordered our drinks. When she saw that her orange juice was only 7p less than my pint she cancelled her drink and had a pint :D

I like to go to one on the morning of an afternoon game. Lines my stomach ready for the punishment it is about to get :eek:

A couple of months ago we celebrated our 25th Anniversary with a Steak meal there. You get a free drink too. I very rarely drink, but had a nice pint of Coors.. Reminded of the States. :)

Astute

A couple of months ago we celebrated our 25th Anniversary with a Steak meal there. You get a free drink too. I very rarely drink, but had a nice pint of Coors.. Reminded of the States. :)
I have the large rump steak they do. Costs the same as buying it from butchers but you get full meal...and a pint.

Astute

That's the one I had, absolutely delicious ;)
You get a free pint with lots of meals. My wife has the steak with diane sauce. She also has a bottle of wine with hers. Hardys VP rose IIRC. So I have her pint. They write on the receipt that we have a pint owed then get it when ready.

Users who are viewing this thread