Brian Laws (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I have heard a rumour he is attending the game tommorow.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Truely a shocking manager enough said! :facepalm:

rob9872

Excellent, a complete failure. Exactly what's required to add a few thousand season tickets for next year :(

nigel bruce

it's a term used in the olden day's i believe. a cad = a bounder a charlaton a wind-up merchant a rotten egg an absolute rotter ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

Lots of managers go to games when out of work. He's probably scouting for Clough or another of his old buddies who are in jobs.

At least I have to tell myself that, as he is one of the worst managers in the football league. Massively under-achieved at both Sheff Wed and Burnley. He was hugely unpopular, and fired, at both clubs. Jesus, Burnley were pretty comfortable when he took over, they barely won again..and I'll never forget all the Wednesday fans ringing 606 every week to call for his head! It could only be worse if they hired Megson, but luckily the poor old Owls beat us to that one this time!

Walking Bird

I have heard a rumour he is attending the game tommorow.

Just got back from the pub, thinking of going to bed soon.
You'll give me :censored: nightmares !!

SkyBlueUkeman

Not even an administrator wielding a flamethrower and the codes to some russian Nuclear weapons could cause mmore damage than Brian Laws would. :mad: Useless fat :jerkit:

ccfctommy

Nick this is an april fool right? You do know that if you do april fool jokes after 12 in the afternoon then you are the fool! ;)

Bagsy

I think Andy Thorn should seriously be considered, he is cheap, can't do much worse than the last few managers & getting in a manager on name hasn't worked in the past at all. Think getting Brian Laws in would be awful and might as well stick with Thorn if that's the best we can do with 'named' managers.

Chipfat

Lets see how Andy Thorn does til the end of season, but i hope we put the new manager on a one year rolling contract.. If the new manager doesnt want the one year rolling then they are not worth having at the club.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Lets see how Andy Thorn does til the end of season, but i hope we put the new manager on a one year rolling contract.. If the new manager doesnt want the one year rolling then they are not worth having at the club.

But the only attraction to the job is working 9 months and getting paid for 3 years

SkyBlueUkeman

I would absolutely love Andy Thorn to be our new manager.
Thorn= proper, no fear football, all guns blazing attacking brilliance and he knows a good player when he sees one (didn't he find Westwood, Gunnarsson and wanted to bring Carroll here a few years back?(was that him? I think it was him...))
Laws= Grey, dull, unimaginative, fumbly sponge of a man.

Nonleagueherewecome

Agreed 100%. Give Thorn a chance. I also love the fact that he's a cockney geezer who looks a bit like Tony Soparano in a suit. You can already tell the players love him-as did the fans at Palace and Wimbledon. A proper football man, I'm just surprised at his style of play given the clubs he played for!

I honestly believe he is the best we could get, unless they go for Tisdale or Hill.

Nonleagueherewecome

No, I meant Keith Hill. The bloke who was just on The Football Leaguie show with the beard!

Users who are viewing this thread