Brighton in the EFL Trophy (1 Viewer)

Otis

I see the club are only opening the main stand again at present.

Was thinking I would like to go to this one, but checked online and it's just the main stand open. Do you think they will open the east stand for this one too at some point, or won't the interest be there?

Who's going? Who's already got their ticket?

I see blocks B to E (centre) there's no availability.

skybluejelly

Was thinking I would like to go to this one, but checked online and it's just the main stand open. Do you think they will open the east stand for this one too at some point, or won't the interest be there?

I think it all depends on Mondays result ... Beat Bolton might encourage people to attend ... Get a whooping at home lucky to get 1500.. Although there is that carrot of ticket stubs if we get to Wembley

Terry Gibson's perm

Depends if they have any pies available ;) isn't it a pie free zone over there?

Otis

They will only open if the demand is there, can't see it.
Doesn't seem to be that much availability that's all.

Thought they hadn't been on sale that long.

Not sure whether to get one now or wait and see if they open the east stand or it becomes pay on the gate.

Otis

All other games in this cup have been only 1 stand open so cant see it changing now
Well yes, I would agree, but according to the City website, whole blocks have been sold out.

Bit surprised at that. No availability at all from blocks B to E.

Garryb80

Well yes, I would agree, but according to the City website, whole blocks have been sold out.

Bit surprised at that. No availability at all from blocks B to E.
They don't sell them.. not that they are sold out..

hutch1972

Terrible format for the competition this year which has led to crowds in the hundreds. It was purely a financial decision which I expect to be ditched for next season.
Putting all that to the side though we have a great chance to reach the last 8. With it being a free draw and only single games this season, there is a fantastic opportunity to bring a bit of excitement back.

Otis

Terrible format for the competition this year which has led to crowds in the hundreds. It was purely a financial decision which I expect to be ditched for next season.
Putting all that to the side though we have a great chance to reach the last 8. With it being a free draw and only single games this season, there is a fantastic opportunity to bring a bit of excitement back.
Well yep. Win this one and it is the last 8. Maybe that would generate a bit more excitement.

Garryb80

Ah, well that was what I was wondering.

So they have blocked out all the middle blocks near the half way line then.

Putting a protective ring around Tim Fisher?
Have sold 1 block at a time since the cup started

aloisiwouldhavescored

It is on Tuesday 10 January with a 7.45pm kick off.
We sit in the Main Stand and bought our ST seats well before Christmas.

Otis

Okay.

Why block out the centre blocks though?

Would have thought that would be where everyone would have wanted to sit.

theferret

Okay.

Why block out the centre blocks though?

Would have thought that would be where everyone would have wanted to sit.

Because they are all the corporate seats Otis (legends etc.) - these are never available to buy online (or they are if you select the 'hospitality' option). No mystery!

covcity4life

This is keeping the season alive for me. If we win it it would make it thr best season in nearly 20 years for me.

Yeh i said that!

Lets pack out that main stand. Lets just hope hughten doesnt play good llayers and slades newbies make us a better team.

Otis

Because they are all the corporate seats Otis (legends etc.) - these are never available to buy online (or they are if you select the 'hospitality' option). No mystery!
Right. Never sat in the main stand before. So blocks B to E (F is legends anyway) are never available to fans, only for corporate?

Wasn't trying to conjure up a conspiracy, was just surprised we had seemingly sold out whole blocks of seats.

covcity4life

Wait we are only opening the stand where jsb sit in corner? Younsure?

I would have thought its the oppositr stabd that we open for league games. You can book ce tre blocks there fkr league games so

theferret

Wait we are only opening the stand where jsb sit in corner? Younsure?

I would have thought its the oppositr stabd that we open for league games. You can book ce tre blocks there fkr league games so

JSBs sit in the East Stand, which hasn't been open all season for CT games. They open the West (Main Stand), and Otis was just making the point about the centre blocks which are all coporate. You can buy seats there through hospitality, but they range from £20 to £54 depending on membership status.

covcity4life

Whixh number? I have bought centre block by halfway line for league games befire. Nornal seats and cost 26 quid or sunthing.

theferret

Whixh number? I have bought centre block by halfway line for league games befire. Nornal seats and cost 26 quid or sunthing.

Are you feeling alright today cc4l? We're not talking about block 20 for league games - of course you can, we're talking about the West Stand for CT games!

theferret

Main stand only. Corporate. Hotel. Wasps logos. CWR press box. Players tunnel. Bench

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You forgot Tim Fisher's throne and the pie kiosks with the shutters down. Other than that you nailed it.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Can you pay cash at the turnstile does anyone know ?

Otis

Might just do that. They may open another stand on the night.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread