Brochures on their way to season ticket holders (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

citylink_logo.gif

Season Ticket Info To Arrive This Week

Coventry City season ticket holders should be getting their renewal reminders this week.
The club are using City Link, who have a three year deal to sponsor the club's kit, to send out the new brochures and season ticket applications.

Defender Richard Wood went to City Link's premises a few days ago to see how they deliver these brochures.

Speaking to the official website Wood said

""It's important when you are injured that you stay involved with everything that's happening in and around the club and this is of huge importance to Coventry City.

We'd all love to see more Season Ticket holders at the Ricoh Arena because we've seen the kind of atmosphere the fans can create and the more supporters we have there, the better it becomes."
Exisiting season ticket holders do not need a renewal letter from the club in order to renew their season ticket. They can do so by taking their season ticket into one of the two ticket offices.

Last edited:

Walking Bird

Or use the magical internet & not bother going tp the shops! :wave:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
S/T renewal deadline / Early bird prices have been extended too!! Dont know why they bother with a deadline as we always end up extending it. Apparently its because they've been listening to what fans say?? I think its more to do with the fact they havent sold as many as they like, as fans probably wont like the after early bird prices?? (considering they havent announced these prices yet.....have they??)

ajsccfc

Having already renewed I trust the club aren't going to waste paper and resources and send me anything.

crowsnest

S/T renewal deadline / Early bird prices have been extended too!! Dont know why they bother with a deadline as we always end up extending it. Apparently its because they've been listening to what fans say?? I think its more to do with the fact they havent sold as many as they like, as fans probably wont like the after early bird prices?? (considering they havent announced these prices yet.....have they??)

Yes, all prices now on the web site.
£286 goes to £299 until end of july
£357 goes to £375

Users who are viewing this thread