Broken Britain (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Lawlessness in London. Rumours of Riots in Birmingham and now apparently Leeds !! welcome to BROKEN BRITAIN !! the result of years of Libersl Leftie Pc nonesense has brought us to the brink of civil unrest !

guicey15

As long as the Brummie rioters wait until after Saturdays match to do there dirty work, i dont care. Don't want to have the game cancelled because some bored teenagers cant find anything better to do in there holidays.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I bet not many are more than 20+ years of age. Think they know all about life and in reality they know f**k all!

Rule 1, never shit on your own doorstep, kids nowadays just dont give a F***, how can you beat an army (doesnt matter who) who basically dont care?

Johnnythespider

If this was ireland the rubber bullets would be flying, so why not now on these mindless sheep. don't forget now, hug a hoodie!!!

its ridiculous, why are the police just sheparding them around instead of just getting in there and sorting them out! i bet a near 95% dont actually realise why their being dickheads, just doing it cos theres nothing else to do!

I can see some of the violence being caused by anti-capitalist protestors, or anarchists, basically just people wanting to take advantage of the situation. Apparently Birmingham's being trashed :(

Otis

What do you mean "being" trashed?

It's always looked like it's been trashed every time I have been there.

Ernie Machin

Loads of muggings being reported too. I'd agree Dutchy, it definitely looks like organised criminals and the bored teenagers are the distraction.

Bantam48

They were gonna turn over Coventry city centre but were so dismayed they left charitable donations instead and went elsewhere!

Otis

Funny this, because this afternoon I was pondering about all this and wondering if they would be copycat attacks in Cov and elsewhere.

Doesn't help when you see pictures on TV of people just casually walking into shops and taking whatever they want without a care in the world and the police just standing back and letting them. I'm sure they must be people up and down the country thinking "I'll have myself some of that!"

skyblueprincess

David Cameron "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these ponsing parasites biting the hand that feeds them. In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking.".....Carlsberg don't do Prime Ministers but if they did...

Glenn Storer

"Understand the army mite b a bit busy just now all over the place but U can guarantee there's still alot of soldiers in the uk #sortitout"

James McPake on Twitter. Even the Cov lads are talking sense.

wingy

Theyre inadvertantly doing something the government were trying 2 do. Lowering the massive rents greedy landlords can achieve down there

rob9872

I agree with what McPake has said here, but think people in the public eye shouldn't be making even loosely connected political type statements. He may not be high profile and he is as entitled to his opinion as all of us, but I think they should all hold back. Especially those inclined to bite back if someone disagrees as it can only cause harm ... imo of course :)

rob9872

send who to where?

skyblueprincess

Everyone who is involved with the rioting are not thugs they are fucking scum its a pure disgrace to sit and watch peoples lives going up in flames for nothing .... There r no reasons to do the damage they r doing. And if someone has been shot from the police why attack the public whats that going to do its doing fuck all except costing us thousands n thousands of pounds to rebuild it.......

Get a fucking grip on yourselves!!

rob9872

If they don't work, they don't pay tax, so the rebuilding costs won't affect them. The shooting of a 'gangsta' is not relevant as that is simply an excuse to kick things off.

rob9872

I'm about to email the Kaiser Chiefs to see if they are predicting a Sky Blue promotion any time in the near future

gouldberg

These riots are a complete disgrace. Just goes to show that humans whilst being the most creative animals on earth, are also by far the most destructive.

There is no need for what is going on and those involved should be made an example of. I don't see why people in the media and politics are trying to say we should protect the rioters because they are young lads (some as young as 13/14), I think we should just let the army march in and take back our country.

Users who are viewing this thread