Broken man thread (1 Viewer)

christonabike

Just have a piss before you go and tie a knot in it until you get to London.:woot:

Astute

Thanks peeps......I think I'm feeling better. On the plus side....turns out its only the one sleeve off most and the little Chinese man in town thinks he can do a good job and sew them back on.....

Cant wait for Sunday.....my only concern is lack of a toilet on the minibus whilst drinking beer before we leave. I never used to have these concerns as a young man....now I just know its going to be me, the middle aged fecker needing a piss just as we hit the motorway. Has anybody on here got any large empty plastic bottles with incredibly large openings at the top :happy::happy:
Buy a 6 pint bottle of milk. Throw the milk away. If you can fill that in 2 hours you won't be seeing much of the game later as you will be in the toilet.

Esoterica

giphy.gif

oucho

Today I went to the bag that has always contained my City top collection.....a bag I have not needed to go into until today for my preparation for the final next week ..it contains every top from 1985 to 2005 and the odd one prior to that.

It still contains all the tops - but all the feckin sleeves have been cut off....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am particularly miffed about the one I was planning to wear next week - my 1987 one they wore in the season of the cup win - by that tiny sports company in Walsall.

The only god send is that the top I cherish most was not kept with it - but I cant wear it because its got autographs on and I don't want to wash it (next week is going to be messy)

It's been a dark day today made worse by the fact I took her out for mothers day prior to me getting the bag out.

If in the news there is a murder of a 42 year old woman in a seemingly unprovoked attack.......please don't share this thread until after next Sunday.........I'm not happy!!

Hate to be the one to point this out but....are you sure it was her 'wot did it'???

Do you make her shout out the names of Wasps players as you near climax? ;)

Jesus Christ that's dark Ian.

oucho

Cant wait for Sunday.....my only concern is lack of a toilet on the minibus whilst drinking beer before we leave. I never used to have these concerns as a young man....now I just know its going to be me, the middle aged fecker needing a piss just as we hit the motorway. Has anybody on here got any large empty plastic bottles with incredibly large openings at the top :happy::happy:

A mate of mine used to piss in an empty Pringles tube, then open the window of the minibus and sling the piss out onto the road. Pretty vile but he got his comeuppance when he (being a bit pissed) tried the trick in stationary traffic at the M5/M6 junction at Walsall. Some of the wee splashed against the next car, whose driver was not best pleased - he proceeded to leap out of his car, yell at my mate and slam his hand against the rear window of the minibus (fortunately not breaking the glass). Luckily the traffic started moving at that point, so he had to get back in his car and sit there yelling obscenities at us (but with his window wound up, due to the stench of piss still wafting from his front right wheel). Still, taught my pal a lesson never to do it again!

If all else fails, take a jerry can and a funnel!!!

Captain Dart

So are we saying don't follow a CCFC coach down the motorway unless you are prepared to drive in a steam of piss.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Especially if in the wife's convertible! Need to figure a way to attach my scarf to it, as it looks like being a nice day.

Got a tingle down my spine when I heard CWR's new news jingle yesterday afternoon "6 days to go. The Sky Blues are going to Wembley"
Can't wait to hear the Sky Blue Song being sung by a choir of close on 45,000!

wingy

Come to think of it there are devices online, with an additive that turn it into a gel.
Handy for outdoor hobbyists, festival goers etc.

RocketSkates

You never know, SISU might stop making shirts with sleeves next season to save some cash... you could say you started it all off!

Users who are viewing this thread