But we dont have any other income....... (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

No one understands it. I've read it back and still don't.

You said profits paid from players sales and £50 season ticket money. No it makes zero sense.

As Mr Trench said you would get far better odds at the bookies even if we had a top 2 budget at the start of the season you'd easily get odds of 2-1

We won't have a top two budget so you will be as Trent says betting 50k on a 10-1.
The investment gives you the top two budget.
It's quite easy to understand only you don't get it and I am not writing it all out again.

Grendel

We won't have a top two budget so you will be as Trent says betting 50k on a 10-1.
The investment gives you the top two budget.
It's quite easy to understand only you don't get it and I am not writing it all out again.

Don't think anyone does to be fair thats why no one else has even bothered to look at it

Captain Dart

Why are there We are Wasps hoardings around the pitch? Why are there adverts for Wasps in the concourse? Do you think Wasps are paying us for that?

Did you miss the point, I question why CCFC would advertise ACL Car Parks unless they get a cut. If that is so them Fishers statement (below) is misleading at best isn't it. Pitchside & concourse advertising for whatever reason is irrelevant to my original point.

"We are unlike most other football clubs, in that we do not benefit from non-ticketing revenue. The club does not get either matchday non-ticketing revenues or non-matchday revenues. "

Captain Dart

Could be part of the agreement to play at the Ricoh. Mailshots for non-CCFC events at the Ricoh have been sent to everyone on the CCFC database since we returned.

Or maybe the club is paid to send that mailshot to its customer database by ACL.

Users who are viewing this thread