Buying Wembley Tickets online question (1 Viewer)

afan4life

not many options left for 5 seats together in the available blocks ,do they open up new blocks as they fill up?

CJ_covblaze

Yeah they have been since they opened up the upper. The lower is only singles so I guess they'll go slowly bit by bit. From memory we've got everything up to and including 528.

no_loyalty

I already have my tickets, but have been asked by a couple of old school mates via Facebook, if I can get them tickets when they get to priority 3 sale. They are after cat 3 or 4 tickets, is it likely to be just cat 6 tickets available at that stage?

afan4life

seems to be only Cat 6 @ £20 plus all the extra fees
just not sure whether to buy 5 together at the back of the rear most blocks or wait for another block to go live and get nearer the front

wingy

I already have my tickets, but have been asked by a couple of old school mates via Facebook, if I can get them tickets when they get to priority 3 sale. They are after cat 3 or 4 tickets, is it likely to be just cat 6 tickets available at that stage?
Yep
Unless the may wish to sit apart.
That May even better case in the top tier.

Calista

As far as I’m aware, Cat 3 and 4 pretty much disappeared in the feeding frenzy on Monday when approx. 3600 season ticket holders snapped up the whole of the lower & middle tiers.

If I understand it correctly, they are releasing the upper tier block by block, and each block contains cats 5 & 6. So when a new block is released, people dive in for the Cat 5’s (lower down) and then sales slow up again as people ponder whether to accept Cat 6 (near the back) or try and time their purchase for when the next block opens. Hopefully somebody else can confirm that, it’s just my limited understanding.

If your friends get in, they should breathe a sigh of relief wherever they are. A good view of the pitch would be lovely, but the occasion is the thing. The Sky Blues playing at Wembley.

Irish Sky Blue

As far as I’m aware, Cat 3 and 4 pretty much disappeared in the feeding frenzy on Monday when approx. 3600 season ticket holders snapped up the whole of the lower & middle tiers.

If I understand it correctly, they are releasing the upper tier block by block, and each block contains cats 5 & 6. So when a new block is released, people dive in for the Cat 5’s (lower down) and then sales slow up again as people ponder whether to accept Cat 6 (near the back) or try and time their purchase for when the next block opens. Hopefully somebody else can confirm that, it’s just my limited understanding.

If your friends get in, they should breathe a sigh of relief wherever they are. A good view of the pitch would be lovely, but the occasion is the thing. The Sky Blues playing at Wembley.

That's what we did, waited until the next block became available.

Esoterica

That's the real time view. A scattering of single seats from 230 to 246, as well as 123 to 142. Only place I can find with seats together is 549 to 552 and they are right at the very back. What's not clear to me is what blocks have sold and what are just unavailable so far.
wembley.png

Wheelfass

That's the real time view. A scattering of single seats from 230 to 246, as well as 123 to 142. Only place I can find with seats together is 549 to 552 and they are right at the very back. What's not clear to me is what blocks have sold and what are just unavailable so far.
View attachment 6648
It's not possible to tell from that plan but we're in 247 which is saying unavailable, so it could be that some further around are also sold out.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Does anyone know if they have set aside specific blocks for JSBs? And if so which ones? Ta.

no_loyalty

Does anyone know if they have set aside specific blocks for JSBs? And if so which ones? Ta.

Very good question, it would be unfair for a young kid who is scared of heights to have to sit at the back row of the top tier

CCFC88

137-140 I believe was for family's, you could only buy tickets here if you had a mix of adults and children, all gone now apart from singles.

As Calista said, current trend is front of block goes quickly, ST holders sat online waiting for block to open, top half slows very slowly, probably people going into the butts are being sold these tickets as they ask for "6 together best available", the best available currently is the only available, back half of a block.

Back half of block 548 may go today with it being pay day for some people but I don't think we will make it much further past 547 before the next priority level meaning any ST holders waiting for new blocks may just have to bite the bullet and take what they can.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
137-140 I believe was for family's, you could only buy tickets here if you had a mix of adults and children, all gone now apart from singles.

As Calista said, current trend is front of block goes quickly, ST holders sat online waiting for block to open, top half slows very slowly, probably people going into the butts are being sold these tickets as they ask for "6 together best available", the best available currently is the only available, back half of a block.

Back half of block 548 may go today with it being pay day for some people but I don't think we will make it much further past 547 before the next priority level meaning any ST holders waiting for new blocks may just have to bite the bullet and take what they can.
Ah ok, hadn't appreciated they'd all go to STs with kids, cheers.

Will see what's available at the JSB priority sale, I don't think I can afford to be too picky!

Calista

View attachment 6648
From the key to that diagram, it seems the only thing that’s “available” is the pitch. Maybe it’s going to be like the Wolves game in ’67?

Users who are viewing this thread