Byng the merciless speaks (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

@mbpcworldwide: @tallison54 Reviewing our position now the accounts posted. Wasps' position also exposed. For now please support CCFC and its new Manager.

John_Silletts_Nose

He appears to be a fantastist as he has not produced anything credible in terms of who is represents, offers for the club, proposals, or real actions.

bigfatronssba

What have Wasps got to do with it?

Astute

For now? Getting as bad as Fisher for what happens each time he opens his mouth.

Thenose

What have Wasps got to do with it?
Because it is impossible to have any conversation about CCFC before someone comes along and blames WASPS for stealing the stadium. I heard they also shot JFK, murdered Marilyn Monroe and kidnapped Lord Lucan, but then again that might have been SISU :)

Otis

@mbpcworldwide: @tallison54 Reviewing our position now the accounts posted. Wasps' position also exposed. For now please support CCFC and its new Manager.

For 'reviewing our position' should we maybe read that as 'Slowly backing out of the room on tip toes and pretending we were never at the party in the first place.'

bigfatronssba

There weren't any major surprises in the accounts so surely if he was interested before then he still is now?

torchomatic

Evo1883

Hes too vague ..just seems to be a one man army that likes attention .
Hope he proves me wrong ,doubt it

Nick

Administrator
He keeps implying that Wasps haven't actually paid for ACL yet and don't have the funds in place to do so. No idea if there's the slightest bit of truth in that.

Surely they would need to have proved they have the money?

italiahorse

He keeps implying that Wasps haven't actually paid for ACL yet and don't have the funds in place to do so. No idea if there's the slightest bit of truth in that.

A chinese billionaire stepping in and taking advantage of CCFC and Wasps vulnerability and buying both.
The Ricoh , Wasps and CCFC united in one company.
Joint training facilities, Sisu gone, Premier League .............................. "I have a dream "

torchomatic

Nick EAstwood: Don't worry, Ann. We have the money and we can guarantee that CCFC or CRFC won't be affected. OK, just sign here.

chiefdave

You would have thought so but as with everything else CCC have refused to answer and said it's confidential. Didn't someone post that Wasps were after investors and had prospectuses circulating in the City (as in the financial part of London, not at our games!).

bigfatronssba

A chinese billionaire stepping in and taking advantage of CCFC and Wasps vulnerability and buying both.
The Ricoh , Wasps and CCFC united in one company.
Joint training facilities, Sisu gone, Premier League .............................. "I have a dream "

I'm not sure I would want him anywhere near to be honest.

He has managed the unthinkable in appearing even less competent than sisu.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director

But all this information that has been made public is out of date for both CCFC and wasps? The wasps position is not exposed because it is now a completely different set up with no detail of the current finances or even historical info to project the current finances?

Looking at the CCFC accounts I would not want to buy in to Otium with the rights on the preference shares that were issued and the charges ARVO hold.... but I suppose someone could.

Sky Blue Kid

Nick EAstwood: Don't worry, Ann. We have the money and we can guarantee that CCFC or CRFC won't be affected. OK, just sign here.
Don't worry CCFC fans, We're going to make £20m immediately available to take this football club forward on our takeover, but first we will have to wait a couple of months so we can re-mortgage Ryton first!..."Ray Ranson and SISU."

torchomatic

"This is a very exciting day in the long, proud history of Coventry City Football Club and I am positive that will be reflected in the attendance for Saturday's game against Southampton," said Elliott.

"I am sure that Ray Ranson and Sisu Capital will help drive Coventry City forward into a brand new era for the club.

Don't worry CCFC fans, We're going to make £20m immediately available to take this football club forward on our takeover, but first we will have to wait a couple of months so we can re-mortgage Ryton first!..."Ray Ranson and SISU."

Nick

Administrator
"This is a very exciting day in the long, proud history of Coventry City Football Club and I am positive that will be reflected in the attendance for Saturday's game against Southampton," said Elliott.

"I am sure that Ray Ranson and Sisu Capital will help drive Coventry City forward into a brand new era for the club.

[video=youtube;jRiRDiPFQO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRiRDiPFQO8[/video]

Sky Blue Kid

"This is a very exciting day in the long, proud history of Coventry City Football Club and I am positive that will be reflected in the attendance for Saturday's game against Southampton," said Elliott. "I am sure that Ray Ranson and Sisu Capital will help drive Coventry City forward into a brand new era for the club.
And didn't they do just that!!!

bigfatronssba

Good to see a bit of Jo Elliot bashing on here, not had it for a while. Always important to hold those truly responsible to account.

In other news President Von Hindenburg was today announced as history's greatest monster for appointing Hitler as German chancellor.

shy_tall_knight

In my limited exposure to corporate takeovers there was the expression "pi$$ or get off the pot" - Mr Byng please do 1 or the other"

Nick

Administrator
Good to see a bit of Jo Elliot bashing on here, not had it for a while. Always important to hold those truly responsible to account.

In other news President Von Hindenburg was today announced as history's greatest monster for appointing Hitler as German chancellor.

If bashing is just posting a quote and a video, that says something doesn't it?

shy_tall_knight

Very difficult to not watch that and cringe, I'm sure his motives were right just a poor judgement call.

steveecov

Because it is impossible to have any conversation about CCFC before someone comes along and blames WASPS for stealing the stadium. I heard they also shot JFK, murdered Marilyn Monroe and kidnapped Lord Lucan, but then again that might have been SISU :)

Have you told the CET yet?

Nick

Administrator

Can you point me to where somebody has said we lost a game because of Wasps or couldn't sign a player because of Wasps etc etc?

skybluetony176

Can you point me to where somebody has said we lost a game because of Wasps or couldn't sign a player because of Wasps etc etc?

How about a thread about about loosing a game or not signing a player that ends up talking about Wasps? Granted it's not as bad now as it was thanks in part to the Wasps sub forum but the fact that you had to start a wasps sub forum tells you volumes about the mentality of some posters on here who would rather moan about wasps than our own failing owners.

Nick

Administrator
How about a thread about about loosing a game or not signing a player that ends up talking about Wasps? Granted it's not as bad now as it was thanks in part to the Wasps sub forum but the fact that you had to start a wasps sub forum tells you volumes about the mentality of some posters on here who would rather moan about wasps than our own failing owners.

It ending up about Wasps isn't the same as blaming them is it?

The fact that people sign up on here just to promote Wasps also tells you something doesn't it?

lordsummerisle

It ending up about Wasps isn't the same as blaming them is it?

The fact that people sign up on here just to promote Wasps also tells you something doesn't it?

Seem to be plenty in take genuine joy in bragging about Wasps crowds compared to ours.

Takings of £2.50 per game mind.

Users who are viewing this thread