Byng the mysterious - he tweets (2 Viewers)

wingy

Michael Byng @mbpcworldwide · Oct 9

2/2 I have contacted the Wasps' consortium to seek clarification of approaches made to me on its behalf for financial support for its offer.

This was tweeted on 9/10/2014 which looks like the same statement as his tweet today.

He also makes reference to an unlikely but simple solution in one of his earlier tweets
Referrences thread No 52426 on here
Fancy linking that in here to see If we can decipher what he means?

wingy

Cheers.....,

Bit of a mad one I think
All. Very dreamlike coupled with a bit of Labour bashing
Probably why after about 3 posts the thread descended and we all discounted / forgot about It

Last edited:

rupert_bear

Byng has been around for a while now, has been seen in the company of Tim Fisher at games too, so he is real, just how real re: a takeover who knows, one thing for certain we need somebody, anybody to help rid us of the sisu cancer so lets not knock him yet, lets be honest if he proves to be cosha and succeeds he will be hailed a saviour.

Samo

Byng has been around for a while now, has been seen in the company of Tim Fisher at games too
so he is real, just how real re: a takeover who knows, one thing for certain we need somebody, anybody to help rid us of the sisu cancer so lets not knock him yet, lets be honest if he proves to be cosha and succeeds he will be hailed a saviour.

And you're comfortable that he's in bed with SISU?

JimmyHillsbeard

Byng has been around for a while now, has been seen in the company of Tim Fisher at games too, so he is real, just how real re: a takeover who knows, one thing for certain we need somebody, anybody to help rid us of the sisu cancer so lets not knock him yet, lets be honest if he proves to be cosha and succeeds he will be hailed a saviour.

Is it confirmed that he's been seen in the company of Fisher? I remember the photos that turned out to be
John Clarke but nothing else

wingy

Is it confirmed that he's been seen in the company of Fisher? I remember the photos that turned out to be
John Clarke but nothing else

He was as far as I know present at some of the first one to ones Nick responded to with others off here at the Chesford with Labovitch etc

Hobo

Do people still monitor Byngs tweets?

dongonzalos

He sits in a box at City matches trying to convince people wasps are skint. Whilst they are trying to watch the match.

wingy

Of course Its possible I'm wrong but I am aware he has been close to the current Incumbants
Yes he could be acting autonomously
yet he has only ever surfaced when SISU have sought Information they've required but can't get access to

Equally I think SISU or Fisher Is In no doubt that he himself Is toxic among CCFC fans
and lethal with regard to attracting local Invstors and support
Byng makes reference In his tweets to shares, I'm guessing he means an issue could potentially be on the cards which Is what I would expect at this point
However I think such a Scenario with him fronting. ,Fisher would still be pulling the strings In the background
Not adequate distance for me
If CCFC Is now dependant on Local money yes shares should be Issued but It will need a totally new hopefully Local frontman to connect this City back to Its football Club

chiefdave

I think he's suggesting now that Wasps haven't paid the council/higgs for there shares in ACL yet.

That's an easy one for Simon to sort out in the morning. Couple of quick phone calls and if everything has been paid I'm sure it will be confirmed by both organisations.

wingy

That's an easy one for Simon to sort out in the morning. Couple of quick phone calls and if everything has been paid I'm sure it will be confirmed by both organisations.

Would leave a few questions for the Charity commission should they payments fail I would have thought
Also kind of backs my theory that potentially
the way this deal has been set benefits the CCC potentially at the HIGGS. expense when the Interest appears more generous over the New term rather than up front money

J

Jack Griffin

The mystery deepens..

Michael Byng ‏@mbpcworldwide 7m7 minutes ago

@Scott_Lymath written proof that those seeking financial assistance are acting for Wasps with their authority to do so.

he seems to be suggesting Wasps are pulling a flanker.. using Byng as a middle man instead of making a direct approach.. anyway I don't think Byng is expressing himself too clearly..

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jack Griffin

Much as I wish he was right... I can see no way on God's earth that Wasps would move, and *already* need financial help. It'd be incompetence on a level unparalleled... even by us!

F**k knows what he actually means, 140 chars is not enuff for Byng

letsallsingtogether

The mystery deepens..

he seems to be suggesting Wasps are pulling a flanker.. using Byng as a middle man instead of making a direct approach.. anyway I don't think Byng is expressing himself too clearly..

Funny I have always seen him as a bit of a Sisu man myself.....

Could a bit of reverse psychology on their part :thinking about:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Someone claiming to be representing Wasps has approached Byng looking for financial backing, Byng has contacted Wasps asking if the people are who they say they are. Is that where we're at now?

Users who are viewing this thread