Byng the mysterious - he tweets (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Funny I have always seen him as a bit of a Sisu man myself.....

Kingokings204

Seems like wasps haven't paid their way yet and are already struggling for assistance meaning wasps have gone to byng and asked him for backing of they offer him 50% ACL and buy out ccfc?

Is that how I'm seeing it?

Grendel

tisza

would wasps seriously approach this guy knowing that there has to be a good chance it's going to appear on social media?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Seems like wasps haven't paid their way yet and are already struggling for assistance meaning wasps have gone to byng and asked him for backing of they offer him 50% ACL and buy out ccfc?

Is that how I'm seeing it?
Something like that, everything in my head tells me its all bullshit but I don't see why he would fabricate it out of thin air unless there was a degree of truth in it.

Otis

Something like that, everything in my head tells me its all bullshit but I don't see why he would fabricate it out of thin air unless there was a degree of truth in it.

He wouldn't fabricate it out of thin air unless he is the arch nemisis of RFC.

J

Jack Griffin

It is all crazy.. whatever it is it does not seem to be the way Wasps do business.. 'smells fishy to me'

Kingokings204

Yes that's I how see it to. I don't understand why he would keep banging on about it all the time if it didn't have some thing in it.

It worries me byng is asking for authenticity if they are wasps officials or not? How would you not know and why would you have to clarify? I can only think it's because its a Maltese head fund or whatever it is and that is the confusion.

wingy

The thing Is there may have been an element of reality to some of this three months ago
There were stories of a general prospectus
I can't see anything new Or that would have changed
I'd be amazed If this relates to anything current or directed to him
I'm going for regurgitation to what end we'll have to guess

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Contracted or contacted?

Mind you, no clue why any potential buyer would do either, and why he then needs to go to wasps.

Man's a Nutter!

I have posted on here previously. I looked at this fella, and his business interests. I looked at accounts for all of the businesses he has, or is involved with; including the Chinese folk he has association with. He has nothing even close to the finances available to even buy Christ The King, let alone CCFC in my opinion. Even his primary business operates from a home address, I recall. A home that's not that impressive too. Ditto his Chinese friends.

Honestly, just look at DueDil if you can't access better packages. It's all out there. This is not a serious player in my opinion. cross Dhinsa with RFC and the compound of their most troubled is this fella

tisza

if it was true then it's hugely embarrassing for CCC. all the talk of solid business plans etc.

wingy

Having yet to promise a stadium half the size of the town it's in, I'm still grasping to a little more reality.
Worth remembering SISU now have Portland as pr GURU'S, a Local Newspaper with reporter on side
They just need a narrative. and a few seeds before they go to print

Kingokings204

I have posted on here previously. I looked at this fella, and his business interests. I looked at accounts for all of the businesses he has, or is involved with; including the Chinese folk he has association with. He has nothing even close to the finances available to even buy Christ The King, let alone CCFC in my opinion. Even his primary business operates from a home address, I recall. A home that's not that impressive too. Ditto his Chinese friends.

Honestly, just look at DueDil if you can't access better packages. It's all out there. This is not a serious player in my opinion. cross Dhinsa with RFC and the compound of their most troubled is this fella

And here is the problem. The man is a fake so let's move on.

John_Silletts_Nose

Worth remembering SISU now have Portland as pr GURU'S, a Local Newspaper with reporter on side
They just need a narrative. and a few seeds before they go to print

So we can expect another article in the local free newspaper to use this slant in it's call for a public enquiry.

Nick

Administrator

I think ML pretty much said what you did. A bit of a chancer.

rupert_bear

If there are serious interested parties out there looking to buying the club they could use a middle man I suppose, could that be Byng and all this Wasp link is pretty obvious I would think though should they be serious they would be dealing with sisu themselves. One thing for certain should something happen it will not be public knowledge until there was plenty of meat on the bones as it did with the Wasp-ACL-CCC thing. We are all becoming desperate I feel on our present plight so are looking to grab any straw that appears.

John_Silletts_Nose

If there are serious interested parties out there looking to buying the club they could use a middle man I suppose, could that be Byng and all this Wasp link is pretty obvious I would think though should they be serious they would be dealing with sisu themselves. One thing for certain should something happen it will not be public knowledge until there was plenty of meat on the bones as it did with the Wasp-ACL-CCC thing. We are all becoming desperate I feel on our present plight so are looking to grab any straw that appears.

His comments are vague and open to misinterpretation, I think that is deliberate.

Northernwisdom has more chance of being involved as a broker than Byng.

Otis

Can't we just get this Due Dil fella in to buy the club?

Captain Dart

fernandopartridge

He's a crank. Somebody posted a link on here last year to the account of the hearing that saw him struck off the RICS register. He has, Imo, no personal or professional credibility.

AJB1983

Why would anyone approach byng about anything? What the fuck has he got to do with Wasps, ACL or the football club?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

There are 5 current directorships attributed to Byng:

Michael Byng Quantity Surveyors Limited, net worth, £5.3K(trading address: 15 Queens Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3DE) ACCOUNTS LATE
Mbpc Infrastructure Limited, net worth, £299 (tradingaddress: 15 Queens Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3DE) ACCOUNTS LATE
Mbpc Railways Limited, net worth unreported (tradingaddress: 15 Queens Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3DE)
Stonebridge Railway (2013) Limited, net worth unreported(trading address: 15 Queens Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3DE)
Eden Mbpc Railway Limited, net worth unreported (trading address: 156 Eden Park Avenue, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3JQ)

I can trace a net worth of circa. £5.5K. Please note – not millions, it’s £5.5K

Looking at Eden (the last listed), there’s a possible Chinese connection there, as a co-director is a Ms Sylvia Wang. Maybe the ‘mystery Chinese money connection’. Well; it seems to be a house:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...2!3m1!1s0x487601b1ba79cbc3:0x4321449411eec16c

There are a number of closed businesses, such as MichaelByng Project Control (China) Limited – which was dissolved on 20 May 2014, witha net worth of £1.3K. Ahem.

As stated. Christ The King....

chiefdave

I can trace a net worth of circa. £5.5K. Please note – not millions, it’s £5.5K

If he's acting as a middleman then his net worth is irrelevant isn’t it? I couldn't afford to buy CCFC but if I became best mates with a billionaire and persuaded him to fund a takeover of CCFC my net worth wouldn't increase but the takeover could still be funded couldn't it?

There's every chance there's nothing to this but if there is anything in it does it tie in with the rumours of a new ground at Bermuda Park, seem to recall Byng having an interest in the Nuckle line and isn't there a station being built at Bermuda?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

If he's acting as a middleman then his net worth is irrelevant isn’t it? I couldn't afford to buy CCFC but if I became best mates with a billionaire and persuaded him to fund a takeover of CCFC my net worth wouldn't increase but the takeover could still be funded couldn't it?

There's every chance there's nothing to this but if there is anything in it does it tie in with the rumours of a new ground at Bermuda Park, seem to recall Byng having an interest in the Nuckle line and isn't there a station being built at Bermuda?

In my experience in business, fish swim with fish of similar size. With the greatest of respect to a hard-working businessman, he doesn't seem to be associated with businesses that would enable him to rub-shoulders with billionaires or multi-millionaires. I could be very, very wrong; but there's little in his locker that gives me great confidence that he's in the pocket of mega-rich

Grendel

In my experience in business, fish swim with fish of similar size. With the greatest of respect to a hard-working businessman, he doesn't seem to be associated with businesses that would enable him to rub-shoulders with billionaires or multi-millionaires. I could be very, very wrong; but there's little in his locker that gives me great confidence that he's in the pocket of mega-rich

To be fair his net worth is a lot better than wasps holdings.

Captain Dart

There you have it he is hiding his billions in a tax haven called Bermuda. Get Gideon and Ed Millibean on his case!

Lord_Nampil

The question would be, why you'd pick him as the middleman!

what if he was the person that brought everything to your attention?? he would be the middleman on that basis.....

I think he has contacts, and i think he really has some good intentions, BUT playing with fans emotions when the current situation is so tense to me isn't the way to build up confidence that you will be the saviour.... If he delivers a plan and people buy into it then we have another game on our hands!

Users who are viewing this thread