Cameron (1 Viewer)

Kingcadz

He is crap I wouldn't put him in my table football team

stupot07

He was an impact sub for a lot of the time though. And he's a little bid older than Cameron last time I checked-not really got the potential to play a role at that level again, has he?

No he wasn't, he was brought as an impact sub but started 19 of the 23 league games prior to Xmas in 2010. Eastwood stared the season with juke but got injured fairly early in the season.

Last edited:

stupot07

Teams are often more than the sum of their parts.

Completely agree Brighton, and some players start their careers well then fade away, whilst others develop later. The fact cameron was part of that side doesn't mean he is or could be a championship player, for me he has nether eradicated his biggest weakness, which I believe is letting the ball bounce. He had that weakness under Boothroyd and still has it now and that is something that coaching should have solved. Good look to him, I hope he has a good career, but I'm not sad to see him go.

Brighton Sky Blue

Completely agree Brighton, and some players start their careers well then fade away, whilst others develop later. The fact cameron was part of that side doesn't mean he is or could be a championship player, for me he has nether eradicated his biggest weakness, which I believe is letting the ball bounce. He had that weakness under Boothroyd and still has it now and that is something that coaching should have solved. Good look to him, I hope he has a good career, but I'm not sad to see him go.

I think the only reason we're regretting these departures now is that our own team is a division lower and a greatly poorer standard going with it. If we were still in the Championship the likes of Grandison wouldn't have a mention.

Sky Blue Jay

The one thing with Cameron is that he used to let the ball bounce before he cleared it. I remember that goal think it was against Crewe the ball seemed to be in the air for ages if he cleared it there was no danger but he let the ball bounce over his head I'm sure he watch it go in bizarre goal

Skybluefaz

The point that you are missing is that we were a good Championship side for a time with him in the side and he had some very good games at Championship level. He has gone backwards in the last few years, largely due to lack of games, and he has the potential to be a Championship player again. Not here, though.

I'm not sure I'm missing any points. I'm just of the opinion that we weren't a great side that season neither is Nathan Cameron particularly good. Young players can come into the side and get hyped up out of all proportion. Naturally I suppose, we all want our own products to make it.

Good evening gentlemen.
hathello.gif

Cobblers fan calling. I joined your forum to see what your views were on Boothroyd, Platt, O donovan etc, and thought that you seem like a reasonable bunch. I have just got back from Cheltenham, and would have to say that Cameron was awesome tonight.
I look forward to hopefully playing you next season, wherever that may be. See you all soon.
thumb.gif

ccfcway

Good evening gentlemen.
hathello.gif

Cobblers fan calling. I joined your forum to see what your views were on Boothroyd, Platt, O donovan etc, and thought that you seem like a reasonable bunch. I have just got back from Cheltenham, and would have to say that Cameron was awesome tonight.
I look forward to hopefully playing you next season, wherever that may be. See you all soon.
thumb.gif

with cameron being MOTM no doubt

Brighton Sky Blue

Good evening gentlemen.
hathello.gif

thumb.gif

Good luck against Bradford.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Good evening gentlemen.
hathello.gif

thumb.gif

He is great.......when he doesn't have the ball. Not sure everyone will agree with that but hardly filled me with confidence! I do hope he moves on and does well though.

Wouldn't be surprised if you sign someone by the name of 'mcSheffrey' in the summer. Commiserations if you do ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

Good evening gentlemen.
hathello.gif

thumb.gif

Hope you go up, you always have a healthy amount of ex-Sky Blues in the ranks. Although Thornton didn't make it with you either, did he?

Heard any ground-share rumours? :whistle:

skybluegod

Good evening gentlemen.
hathello.gif

thumb.gif

Hi mate, you have a good manager IMO but as he admitted didn't do his research in the job with us before he joined.

Platt I rate he is a good hold up player and I would have liked him to have stayed.

ROD although a hard worker IMO not good enough or not proven himself to be good enough but do hope he does well but think league 2 is his standard.

Cameron needs a run of games in the side and your style of play suits him he doesn't need to start attacks for you.

I watched your game today you looked solid and your goalie was outstanding you'll be lucky to have him on loan again next season. I like both you and Bradford so don't mind who come up but would rather you as I want to see platt and Cameron again

Nonleagueherewecome

'Bayo Akinfenwa is quite a player..Aidy liked him so much that when he couldn't sign him for us, he took the job at the club ;)

Thank you lads.
Super Kev is still very highly thought of at Sixfields, despite his refuelling problems. No ground share rumours im afraid, but Northampton Saints rugby ground is a fantastic stadium, but i doubt weather the arrogant b@stards would allow football on their pitch. Hope you get sorted soon, one way or the other.

dongonzalos

Classic example of chopping and changing managers. Good players come and go. The type of players who are good enough and a good manager should be able to get performing. Other than shipping out and bring in a whole new crop.

Users who are viewing this thread