Can a mod take action against BANTAM (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

I realise there is expressing an opinion but this user just posts abuse everytime he types and doesn't post anything constructive to the discussion. His posts consist of "Get the useless ******** out" or a jibe at Thorn's weight.

I have added him to ignore list but am still looking out for other members who have to read his drivel.

ccfctommy

Why is it a problem if you have him on ignore?

He hasn't broken any rules or anything, seems a bit petty to me.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Where are the rules then so I can read over them?

A Leicester fan was banned from here for being a wum, BANTAM's posts come across to me as a wum.

ICHAN

Just ignore him it it bothers people, the thing is a WUM stands out a mile as they try and have a debate BANTAM just f's and blind's

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Also, there's a small triangle next to the "like" button. It's for reporting posts. However, as previously stated, we all have our different ways of expressing ourselves. Bantam does it his way. (By the way, his user name is also an anagram of Batman. Wonder if he has a little friend called Borin?)

Cov City Daytrader 87

I realise there is expressing an opinion but this user just posts abuse everytime he types and doesn't post anything constructive to the discussion. His posts consist of "Get the useless ******** out" or a jibe at Thorn's weight.

I have added him to ignore list but am still looking out for other members who have to read his drivel.

Him and Andy were probably bitter enermies in their pass lives.:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread