Can anyone explain how this is not a terrorist attack? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The guy that carried out the attack was an English guy living in Wales,Originally from where I live Weston Super Mare.
My mate called me last night and he went to school with him,Said he knew him quite well.
A bit of a lad but no real strong political views although a member of his family was injured at London Bridge.

I like the quote (dont know if true) that you don't usually see that says he was always a c**t but what he did was surprising.

Macca

Anybody see Tommy Robinson on ITV this morning?

He managed to get Piers Morgan worked up which was quite entertaining, it was like Austin Powers where he does the "zip" and "zippit" when they try to speak.

Two revolting human beings

Otis

Another car mounting a pavement and driving at people. Seemingly driving at Muslim worshippers at a Ramadan event.

:(

Otis

Oh right, my mistake. This one they are now saying is seemingly an accident and the person driving the car was one of the worshippers who lost control of her car.

rob9872

Oh right, my mistake. This one they are now saying is seemingly an accident and the person driving the car was one of the worshippers who lost control of her car.
This is exactly why they can't report incidents as terrorism too soon. Everyone getting out of their pram that Mondays wasn't quickly confirmed as terror but they need to be sure. We need to allow the police and authorities time to gather the correct information.

Users who are viewing this thread