Can anyone help me? (1 Viewer)

Citysince47

I am currently trying to instil in my 6 year old great grandson something of our proud history and am telling him about the forward line JH bought for £30k. But I'm afraid I'm having a seniors moment. I can remember Willie Humphreys, Hugh Barr, Terry Bly and Jimmy Whitehouse but I'm at a loss to remember who the left winger was. I do remember he didn't last long and a baby Ronnie Rees took his place. Anybody out there who can remember. Ta

wingy

I am currently trying to instil in my 6 year old great grandson something of our proud history and am telling him about the forward line JH bought for £30k. But I'm afraid I'm having a seniors moment. I can remember Willie Humphreys, Hugh Barr, Terry Bly and Jimmy Whitehouse but I'm at a loss to remember who the left winger was. I do remember he didn't last long and a baby Ronnie Rees took his place. Anybody out there who can remember. Ta

Brian Kerr ??

bringbackrattles

It could have been John Mitten ?

wingy

sounds like Wee Willy from something I read on an old thread on here from Info Houchens head posted .

What confused me a little was the reference to left winger as I think Willy and Ronnie played either side .

then I just read the OP and you've referenced both Wee Willy and Hugh. blond moment acknowledged .:facepalm:

ccfcway

he is 6, give him an ipad and tell him to google it. He will prob do it in about 10 seconds.

Tonylinc

JH said of him that he saw flashes of brilliance but not enough to make up for his lack of passion. Perhaps SP should take a similar stand. Mind you we don't now have a chairman of the calibre of DR do we?

Users who are viewing this thread