Can SISU sue the Football League? (1 Viewer)

Samo

I know this has been touched on before but not to any great extent and it is such a crucial point.
The FL have a rule that no member club can sue them apparantly. I'm told Leeds made noises until the FL threatened to withdraw the share. I'm also told that Stevenage (i think) did but lost. I've noticed that some of the SISU 'staff' on here seem reluctant to discuss it. I've been reading for months now that the FL are running scared of SISU litigation so... does anyone know? Could SISU sue the FL?

Senior Vick from Alicante

It will only be ACL who block the sale by rejecting the CVA. It would then be down to Appleton to agree a sale the football league would then have to ratify that person. Sisu would have to sue Appleton in that case if it was not them.

Nonleagueherewecome

We should sue SISU for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Samo

It will only be ACL who block the sale by rejecting the CVA. It would then be down to Appleton to agree a sale the football league would then have to ratify that person. Sisu would have to sue Appleton in that case if it was not them.

And in the (extremely unlikely I'll grant you) event that they failed the Fit & Proper or the Exit Admin conditions?

Users who are viewing this thread